Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Frankfurt and Betis had agreed purchase prices for Jovic and Lo Celso.

Both clubs have seen the players values rocket.

Both clubs decided to exercise their options to buy.

Im not sure how much more similar the two deals could be?

Jovic is one of the hottest strikers in Europe now and is probably going to be sold for that reason.

Lo Celso is a decentish player who had a knock at PSG and has gone to Betis to rediscover form and it's worked. He seems very happy there and suits the team.

Maybe if Setien is sacked, that might change, but as it stands I can't see him moving this summer.

Also, is he really what we need?

Jovic is one of the hottest strikers in Europe now and is probably going to be sold for that reason.

Lo Celso is a decentish player who had a knock at PSG and has gone to Betis to rediscover form and it's worked. He seems very happy there and suits the team.

Maybe if Setien is sacked, that might change, but as it stands I can't see him moving this summer.

Who knows ?

A midfielder who can carry the ball, beat a man, pick a pass against a crowded defence and contribute goals. Yes, I’d say that’s what we need.

Not sure how youre seeing any differences with their circumstances tbh...

Lo Celso is playing more advanced for Betis...but thats neither here nor there when im talking about their status on the market.

A midfielder who can carry the ball, beat a man, pick a pass against a crowded defence and contribute goals. Yes, I’d say that’s what we need.

He certainly seems like someone who would fit our system

Are they gross or net wages ??

Not 100% sure but his about 6th highest paid there and fans livid his been booted out door :-( Silva, Mbappe, Neymar, Verratti , Alves, Di Maria and paid more ! Mbappe and Neymar ok but Di Maria and Dani Alves are 100,000 more a week at least as Neymars buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.