Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from being a scummy parasite on the arse of the football world what has he done to get the ban ?

What happens to players of his that want to move like Lozano , Pogba & DeLigt ?

Maybe change agents.

I’m sure he’ll find a way round it. He might have to give up some of his commission but he won’t go short.

Apart from being a scummy parasite on the arse of the football world what has he done to get the ban ?

Maybe change agents.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...ay-Premier-League-transfer-window-closes.html

Nobody knows from what ive read, im sure things will become clearer.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/breaking-paul-pogbas-agent-mino-15062110

Reasons for the ban are unknown, but reports claim that it could be due to Gianluca Scamacca's move from Roma to PSV, which took place in 2015.

PSV, Brands!!!!!!!!

Maybe change agents.

Will go under different agencies probably.

Suspect he may, finally, lose his license if he operates while banned.

Wow active window coming up according to tabloid garbage. Gueye gone, Gomes signed for spurs, zouma no chance, Digne good as gone, richarlison gone, Keane to arse for 50m. We are going to need a full team at this rate.

That Eredivisie team absolutely battered the biggest club in Spain and the world, and knocked out the runaway Italian champions of the last 8 years. Liverpool and Spurs both wiped the floor with the Bundesliga’s big two as well.

We can play this game all day if you want - that same terrible Juventus team knocked Spurs out last year, Sevilla knocked the 2nd place English team out, and Barca completely destroyed Chelsa.

It may be the best league in the world, but it's not like there aren't plenty of players in other leagues that couldn't come and and do a great job in the PL. It's also still pretty poor outside the top 6. The last 3 7th place teams have been god awful, so that's another way of looking at the league.

Silva on Gomes and Zouma:-

“With both it is really good and really honest, until now I didn’t have one sign coming from them they don’t want be here. I am not saying they won’t change their mind tomorrow, three days or a week, but since we started to plan something their opinion has been really important. I have to have in mind what is their opinion when I plan. Let’s see what will be the decision, not just for them, but with their clubs"
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...make-loanees-andre-gomes-kurt-zouma-evertons/

Think this Silva quote in the Telegraph is new, sounds like they have indicated to him some time ago that they want to stay and haven't told him otherwise since.

Status
Not open for further replies.