Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except we clearly need a striker. And good centre back. And a good right back. And a midfielder who takes no crap off anyone. And a right winger. And a number 10 who isn’t Icelandic.

Apart from that though we’re fine.
I don’t disagree Ijjy, but I would be content just with the midfielder who takes no crap tbh

I hope we've been behaving ourselves, Chelsea just got a 2 window ban and they are looking at 3 or 4 more Prem clubs, another club to join Chelsea is imminent they are saying...

Chelsea have been banned for 2 transfer windows for the international transfer and registration of players under the age of 18.

1 less team to compete against in the summer. lollol
Looks likely that Zouma won’t be joining as they will keep him to fill out their squad due to the ban. Sorta hoping that turns the case too though

Trying to reason with people who just hate players for their price tag is a pointless task. Lookman has done very little but hes the second coming.
Oh aye. Must explain my undying hatred of Richarli... oh ang on.
No I meant people hating him because he hasn't scored 20 and when he does. He will need to score 25
And when he scores 25, people will say he's getting big headed and looking for a move because of his body language. Evertonians will never be happy, you're either crap or too good for us and will soon be leaving. T'is the way.
Curious that other than on paper Richarlson and Sigurdsson ON THE PITCH... IN REAL LIFE have had very limited impact on games. At times we could be playing with 10 men and still wouldn’t notice it.

The best game Richarlson has had in a long while was when he played out on the right where he was forced to use his head more because he’s less likely to score cutting in onto his left foot. Actually completed some passes and put in a couple nice crosses. Whenever he gets the ball lately we know we won’t have possession at the end of it. It’ll either be a goal or loss of possession.

Sigurdsson isn’t fit for this league anymore especially at a team like ours that is attempting high press fast pace high octane type of play. He can’t keep up and his type of player isn’t needed with Silva’s system.

Curious that other than on paper Richarlson and Sigurdsson ON THE PITCH... IN REAL LIFE have had very limited impact on games. At times we could be playing with 10 men and still wouldn’t notice it.

The best game Richarlson has had in a long while was when he played out on the right where he was forced to use his head more because he’s less likely to score cutting in onto his left foot. Actually completed some passes and put in a couple nice crosses. Whenever he gets the ball lately we know we won’t have possession at the end of it. It’ll either be a goal or loss of possession.

Sigurdsson isn’t fit for this league anymore especially at a team like ours that is attempting high press fast pace high octane type of play. He can’t keep up and his type of player isn’t needed with Silva’s system.
Have to agree he doesnt suit silvas system but hes still a decent pl player.

The Spine of our team just isn't good enough.

The GK is erratic and can't be trusted, to say he's inconsistent would be an understatement.

We have no dominant CB they are all followers and couldn't organise a house party never mind a defence.

The anchor man/ water carrier wants out and he is the nearest to a leader at CM that we have.

Is there any point in even mentioning our strike force ?

Until this is rectified we will continue to simply go around in circles and the storm inside a tea cup will carry on.
There certainly needs to be additions to the team and the most obvious is at centre forward, but I think we need a dominant central midfielder just as badly and the team certainly needs a leader.

It is a reflection on all the other senior players that a novice (Tom Davies) gets the armband ahead of them.
I give great credit to Tom Davies because he obviously must be showing up as a leader at Finch Farm and in the dressing room , but I would not expect that he would be captain ..yet.

There certainly needs to be additions to the team and the most obvious is at centre forward, but I think we need a dominant central midfielder just as badly and the team certainly needs a leader.

It is a reflection on all the other senior players that a novice (Tom Davies) gets the armband ahead of them.
I give great credit to Tom Davies because he obviously must be showing up as a leader at Finch Farm and in the dressing room , but I would not expect that he would be captain ..yet.
There does indeed, Yes a striker is a must no matter what. Ye got to give him some credit He works hard,but I think it shows what state our team and more specifically the midfield is in more than anything though having Davies as our captain.

Scoring a goal is probably the largest impact you can make on a game in real life...

Status
Not open for further replies.