Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times have you seen Haller play?

I’m comparing Sangare’s ability at CM and Haller’s ability at CF. There are others out there in Sangare’s price range that can do what he can and better (Amadou Diawara, Sander Berge, Denis Zakaria, Florentino Luis, Diadie Samassekou, Jean Pyerre).

As for Haller not so easily said.

Literally all of those would cost more than Sangare except the last guy whom I've never heard of.

Sign Gomes or equivalent
Sign Zouma or equivalent
Sign top striker
Keep Henry ( work permit allowing )
Keep Vlasic
That’s the guts of 100 m there
How much money do some lads think we have to spend this summer
Even selling Lookman , Schnederlin Besic and the rest of the crap we don’t have a fortune to spend
That ship has sailed
The 3 signings above and a couple of under 21s is as much as I’d expect to see
We will find our come the summer. But I still believe that Brands wouldn’t have come unless he was give assurances about money. To pull the plug after one window, would not go down well and would make breaking the top 6 in short term very difficult and possibly damaging Brands’s reputation.

If you believe the rumours Moshiri wanted Brands that first summer, but couldn’t get him so went for Walsh, also rumours of Chelsea wanting Brands to.

At the AGM the talk was of signing young players on low wages, even if the fees were high, so I don’t think money will be an issue, don’t get me wrong I don’t expect us to have a 200mil deficit this summer.

So we will have to generate some money and that’s why I think Gana will go, Lookman and it wouldn’t surprise me if the offers are right Vlasic & Onyekuru going. Brands may feel getting 40mil + for them 2 and say Buying a Neres or a Lozano is a better deal for the club.

We will find our come the summer. But I still believe that Brands wouldn’t have come unless he was give assurances about money. To pull the plug after one window, would not go down well and would make breaking the top 6 in short term very difficult and possibly damaging Brands’s reputation.

If you believe the rumours Moshiri wanted Brands that first summer, but couldn’t get him so went for Walsh, also rumours of Chelsea wanting Brands to.

At the AGM the talk was of signing young players on low wages, even if the fees were high, so I don’t think money will be an issue, don’t get me wrong I don’t expect us to have a 200mil deficit this summer.

So we will have to generate some money and that’s why I think Gana will go, Lookman and it wouldn’t surprise me if the offers are right Vlasic & Onyekuru going. Brands may feel getting 40mil + for them 2 and say Buying a Neres or a Lozano is a better deal for the club.

How much do you think Moshiri would make available in the transfer budget

How much do you think Moshiri would make available in the transfer budget
Haven’t a clue really. Obviously everyone knows he has to get the wage bill down, but I do think there will be one or two sales from the first team. I read a lot people putting up their lists of the players they want out and basically just mentioning the loan players.

I think there will be a few surprises.

I’m comparing Sangare’s ability at CM and Haller’s ability at CF. There are others out there in Sangare’s price range that can do what he can and better (Amadou Diawara, Sander Berge, Denis Zakaria, Florentino Luis, Diadie Samassekou, Jean Pyerre).

Omg we’ve got ANOTHER one

Probably bollox, but Umtiti is allegedly available for €35m:

We’d probably be a bit shy based on the fact we’ve barely seen our last £30m CB from Barca...

Not sure on your valuations here...

Probably bollox, but Umtiti is allegedly available for €35m:

We’d probably be a bit shy based on the fact we’ve barely seen our last £30m CB from Barca...

I think he will be at least double that.

Mina will need to get through these injuries and hopefully a preseason will help him.

Status
Not open for further replies.