Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kindly inform them that they're wrong and they'll look silly that they've stuck with aging Willian and Pedro over him.

If they lose Pulisic because they thought short term in a season that is definitely one where they aren't winning more than the FA Cup it's criminal mismanagement from Lampard whether Pulisic reaches the top level or not.

I too know a couple of Chelsea supporters and they are more impressed with the speed that their team is developing. Whilst Pulisic isn’t being mentioned in dispatches they are only too well aware that both Willian and Pedro are nearing the end of their Chelsea careers & I haven’t detected any suggesting that he is a waste of money nor indeed are they writing him off.

Let's face it Zat, you heard nothing, you live in like Malaysia.

Incorrect on two counts.

I too know a couple of Chelsea supporters and they are more impressed with the speed that their team is developing. Whilst Pulisic isn’t being mentioned in dispatches they are only too well aware that both Willian and Pedro are nearing the end of their Chelsea careers & I haven’t detected any suggesting that he is a waste of money nor indeed are they writing him off.

Im pretty confident they will say it was a subpar signing.

There is a genuine argument for the most important recruitment in Jan to be any of a defender, a midfielder or a forward.
That is terrifying.

There is a genuine argument for the most important recruitment in Jan to be any of a defender, a midfielder or a forward.
That is terrifying.

Were making 5 permanent signings on average per summer.

Lets hope that this continues and we also begin adding in the jan window.

Status
Not open for further replies.