Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of perspective: if we would’ve left all our business till deadline day, people would be raving about how good the window has been.
We’ve been let down on a position we didn’t even need to fill with Zaha and everyone’s heads have gone.

CB would be nice though.

We need a winger mate. Walcott is unbelievably ineffective and showed last season that if he doesn't score the simple chances he gets, he doesn't contribute anything. Bernard is classy but not consistent in production.

We needed a CB more than anything today because Mina WILL get injured, again. The fact that Holgate is still in consideration is abysmal.

No mate, I was laughing because people are majorly overreacting and claiming we havent moved forward from the Big Sam days just because we didnt sign Zaha.

In general we've had a positive window, I would have liked a good CB which we dont look like getting but apart from that I'm pretty happy with our business
Obviously some people are going over the top but there's a big middle ground that a lot of people are in which is being ignored. I'm happy with the business we've done aswell (as far as I can be, I've never seen our two big signings play a full game of football) but I don't think we've done enough. We're not going down, this isn't a disaster, it hasn't been an awful window, but If nothing else happens then I think we've stood still, and we're standing still from 8th. Sorry that i'm not ecstatic about that.

“Yes, he's staying, we are pleased about that. He's an important player for the club. We are looking forward to him doing this season, what he's done for the last two seasons,” Hodgson said. “He wasn't really in the right frame of mind today, so I sent him home today which is understandable.“It’s been well documented that he's wanted to leave but it has not worked out for him in that respect. He's a professional and has got a good contract with us. He's very much a player we respect and I believe he respects us.“We expect him to come back and do what he does and we're looking forward to a season with him again. Everyone here has a good relationship with him. There's not a problem with that."His beef is with the chairman and owners of the club because he's wanted to leave and they haven't received the offer that they think is sufficient to allow him to leave.“He has to come to terms with that, when you sign long term contracts you are expected to honour them and we expect him to do that.“I don't have any issues with him. Today wasn't the right day so I'm looking forward to seeing him tomorrow and hopefully he'll have come to terms with the fact he's got another season with Crystal Palace.”

geez, sounds like a jail sentence

“Yes, he's staying, we are pleased about that. He's an important player for the club. We are looking forward to him doing this season, what he's done for the last two seasons,” Hodgson said. “He wasn't really in the right frame of mind today, so I sent him home today which is understandable.“It’s been well documented that he's wanted to leave but it has not worked out for him in that respect. He's a professional and has got a good contract with us. He's very much a player we respect and I believe he respects us.“We expect him to come back and do what he does and we're looking forward to a season with him again. Everyone here has a good relationship with him. There's not a problem with that."His beef is with the chairman and owners of the club because he's wanted to leave and they haven't received the offer that they think is sufficient to allow him to leave.“He has to come to terms with that, when you sign long term contracts you are expected to honour them and we expect him to do that.“I don't have any issues with him. Today wasn't the right day so I'm looking forward to seeing him tomorrow and hopefully he'll have come to terms with the fact he's got another season with Crystal Palace.”
Thanks mr Owl.

Bit of perspective: if we would’ve left all our business till deadline day, people would be raving about how good the window has been.
We’ve been let down on a position we didn’t even need to fill with Zaha and everyone’s heads have gone.

CB would be nice though.
In what world do we not need another winger? We currently have three first team players there and only one of them is first team quality. If Richarlison gets injured we will he lucky to finish top half. Our attacking play would be that bad.

Hahaha lol at Roy saying beef

Status
Not open for further replies.