• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
6 hours to go.... a summary for those who don’t want to read 50 pages:

CB: stifled on Tomori due to Luiz move. Appears we may be after a loan for Rojo. Rekik at Berlin also mentioned in the past 48 hours (the German club would have time to replace him)

Winger: Zilch on Zaha. Some concern Spurs may make a let’s move due to Dybala deal collapsing. Bergwijn at PSV mentioned as an alternative (an excellent alternative imo)

CM: Doucouré still off. No movement on Iwobi. You have to wonder if all efforts are now, rightfully, on the two positions above.

No real word on outgoing which simply indicates the remaining deadwood will move abroad, which we all suspected.

Things getting tight with the deadline approaching. Been an alright window, but think most would be disappointed if we do nothing today.

Also, please allow me to say a thank you to @Eggs. Been a pleasure waking up here in the States to his morning update!

Thanks mate. Trying to keep updated in the midst of doing 100000s of other things is difficult, appreciate that.

They did it by consistently picking up players who were best of the rest, and having a good percentage of them take a step up. Eriksen, vertonghen, son were all good players but not in europes elite. You can go back as far as when they had bale and modric for similar examples.

At the moment all bar Mina that have been signed under brands have showed signs of this progression.

Spurs have done it. We should do exactly as they have done.

Buy massive talent, build up, sell for huge profit, buy more massive talent. Maybe 2 out of 5 buys come off... maybe 3...

Rinse and repeat.

It wasnt that long ago they were worse than us, now they’re almost top 4 certs and champs league finalists.

So basically you want it now.

You don’t want to go the astute route and sign players for value on low wages, but take a massive risk on a player who will unrest all the other top earners who will demand more.

Welcome to Leeds, David O’Leary years.

FFS go back to bed lad lol

No I didn’t say that either.

Well done on spectacularly missing the point twice.

It was the other poster who said we should be doing that.

If you can’t read threads properly it’s probably best you don’t geg in until you fully understand the conversation.

FFS go back to bed lad lol

No I didn’t say that either.

Well done on spectacularly missing the point twice.

It was the other poster who said we should be doing that.

If you can’t read threads properly it’s probably best you don’t geg in until you fully understand the conversation.

Your point is we should be signing the cream of europe (I assume this includes Zaha).

The cream of Europe cost a lot of money. Zaha will be over 175k per week.

How long do you think it’ll be before Gomes, Digne Keane want the same money.

FYI at the point where you try to denigrate people, it’s the point that you appear to not have a valid argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.