Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ziyech’s agent Rene van der Gijp has lofty ambitions for his client.
Ajax star Hakim Ziyech is one of the most exciting talents in Europe at the moment.
The 25-year-old is coming off a fantastic World Cup with Morocco and has four goals and three assists to his name from eight Eredivisie appearances this season.
Since the beginning of the 2013 season, Ziyech has amassed a staggering 61 goals and 65 assists in 173 Eredivisie appearances for Heerenveen, Twente, and Ajax.
He also helped lead Ajax to an unlikely 2017 Europa League final run, where they lost to Manchester United.

Despite interest from Roma, Ziyech’s agent Rene van der Gijp confessed he’s set a higher target for his client.
“I hope that there will be a better club than Roma – an Arsenal or Liverpool,” Dijp told Voetbal Primeur.
When he was asked whether Ziyech should move to Liverpool’s Merseyside rivals Everton, Dijp laughed it off.
“That would be crazy for that boy, he should not go to Everton, what does he need there?”

:oops::oops::oops:

WOW, I have never felt so cheap

We’ve signed a lad from Lyngby BK in Denmark apparently. He’s 16 and their chairman speaks very highly of him in the article I just read

We should have gone in for Tyler Adams as a replacement for Gana if we wanted an American. Dest is a good shout though. He’s one of the best youth talents I’ve ever seen play for US youth teams.

We don’t want an American tho , we have had more than our fair share , they’re usually crap so swerve. Landon being the exception

Could go to the very top, in the De Ligt-De Jong mould but can play all across the front 3 and also the false-front 6.

Been following him home for a few seasons now.

Heard he’s naturally left footed but prefers to use his right, also likes to play in that false number 2 position

@Zatara @CRIMHEAD @carolinablue232 @Hoyasaxa1 and to whoever else it may concern,
Follow these twitter accounts for every touch highlights and analyses of all the need to know U21 Americans and Ajax academy players:

View attachment 57001View attachment 57002View attachment 57003View attachment 57004
Thanks. I actually already do, but I appreciate it.

De La Fuente is really interesting. There are a ton of US players now in the bigger European academies, which is a very good thing. The talent in the states is very high, but there is still a massive lack of coaching and talent identification.

Mendez and Llanez cost nothing, though. Not saying they would've moved to Everton or anything, but these kids are super talented.

We don’t want an American tho , we have had more than our fair share , they’re usually crap so swerve. Landon being the exception

Hahahaha.

In all seriousness, Tyler Adams is really REALLY good and could be outstanding. He's already killing it at RBL. The sky is the limit for him.

Hahahaha.

In all seriousness, Tyler Adams is really REALLY good and could be outstanding. He's already killing it at RBL. The sky is the limit for him.
Don't think he'll ever be all that productive going forward in terms of goals, but yes, he's quite a prospect. RBL won't be letting him go any time soon.

I think the complete opposite he has such an engine out there on the field he rivals Gana
Oh he's active. Super passionate. Tough kid. Tries hard. But being a hard worker is different than being an elite athlete. I don't see it, personally.

Don't get me wrong, he's far from some industrious, limited CM. He's got a decent first touch and is really clever with the ball. He's a good player. But is he going to dominate the center of the park in the PL? Don't see it.

I think of him compared to Ibrahim Sangare. There's no comparison to me. One is a physical beast that is only going to get stronger with developing ball skills. His potential is super high. I just don't see that same type of player in Van de Beek.

Status
Not open for further replies.