Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all that you have to know. The league is a standard where only players who dominate like Almiron or are young enough to develop like Adams are worthwhile.
Sure. Alberth Elis is one that dominates and he's only 23. Isn't that how a lot of lower leagues are?

Sure. Alberth Elis is one that dominates and he's only 23. Isn't that how a lot of lower leagues are?
MLS is an even higher threshold than usual imo. When Jozy Altidore scores for fun the league is hot garbage. Elis is good over here but he isn't as good as Almiron and despite my personal opinion that Almiron is a good signing he hasn't really shown it yet. I'd proceed with extreme caution regarding all MLS players. I wouldn't have even had Giovinco here.

MLS is an even higher threshold than usual imo. When Jozy Altidore scores for fun the league is hot garbage. Elis is good over here but he isn't as good as Almiron and despite my personal opinion that Almiron is a good signing he hasn't really shown it yet. I'd proceed with extreme caution regarding all MLS players. I wouldn't have even had Giovinco here.
When has Jozy Altidore ever scored for fun in MLS? Has he ever finished higher than like 10th in the goal scoring race? So not a good example.

Not sure Elis isn't as good as Almiron and it's a tough comparisonas they are different players, but he's younger and he'd be much cheaper.

Newcastle needs to stop playing Almiron on the wing. That's part of the problem. It's silly.

When has Jozy Altidore ever scored for fun in MLS? Has he ever finished higher than like 10th in the goal scoring race? So not a good example.

Not sure Elis isn't as good as Almiron and it's a tough comparisonas they are different players, but he's younger and he'd be much cheaper.

Newcastle needs to stop playing Almiron on the wing. That's part of the problem. It's silly.
Hes scored at a rate of 1 in 2 since he's been there.

MLS is a farmers league

Has a 1 in 2 strike rate

Status
Not open for further replies.