Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggs

Player Valuation: £70m
I agreed with you until I saw the stats. He scored 12 goals over the last 2 seasons and similar amounts in assists. Stats can be misleading, but as a primarily defensive player, they are a useful return.
...interesting, thanks for that. It suggests to me that his athleticism and running power gets him into great positions. From what i’ve seen he doesn’t exploit those situations, but as you say he’s still managed a reasonable return. Likely to score more than the likes of Bernard.

That’s encouraging.

Kinky Koeman

Player Valuation: £8m
I suspect we are going to have to offer what Palace want. They may be keen to do a deal but want to leave it late after the registration of noon Friday. Plus, they will need to get a replacement - Have they been linked to any wingers?

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m
...yep, I have a view that Doucoure is a terrific athlete. He’s one of those I say ‘makes the pitch look small’ because he covers the ground quickly. Like, Gbamin I think he’s what we need. I also think Doucoure lacks quality in possession, good without the ball but not so good with it.
I really like Doucoure mate, and is one of the few I've seen who can play deep and break play up, cover the pitch as as 8 but he also moves with the ball well. I think he has it all to be honest. When I've seen I've seen him in possession he looks ok to me too.

As you say, if we can add another physical player we have a very imposing midfield, Gbamin looks a powerful lad and Gomes can cover the pitch too. You wouldn't relish playing our midfield. Thats before you look at the lad Mina behind them, and any of Kean, DCL/Richarlinson ahead of them.

CalebEFC

Player Valuation: £500k
A good shout for the left footed attacking player would be dani olmo. Class, young and still hasn't moved anywhere this window. Usually plays centrally more as a 10 for Zagreb but he's played coming in from the right for Spain youth teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks