Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesss Uzi lad, launder all that blood money.

First thing I did was go and see whether eToro were part of the USM Holdings group

etoro got a big slice of money from Russian's state bank Sberbank four or five years ago

Usi deals with, or has dealt, Sberbank as part of his Metalloinvest and Megafon empires

not to mention his links via Headhunter

Now plainly, given where in the world Usi's empire is, he's almost guaranteed to deal with Sberbank, and also, etoro sponsor five or six PL clubs, so it would be wrong to make too much of those links, but I'm sure his indirect links to them didn't do any harm.

I live in Kilkenny remember!! €€€€

Should hopefully mean trips to Goodison will be cheaper! :pint2: :)

I was in Kilkenny a month or so ago staying with my mate, lovely place. I was in a pub where one of your local politicians was playing the guitar and singing oasis songs whilst being accosted by a couple of haggered old slappers. It was wonderful to watch.

From the rest of the preachings of what these apostles have suggested, other clubs didn’t just let us do anything as plenty of others were interested too and didn’t know we needed permission from them to make a bid on a talented youngster.

Stop being a weird ass.

If we have bid for Reiner so can many other massive clubs in world football and it's not set in stone he'd pick a team he's probably never heard of.

etoro got a big slice of money from Russian's state bank Sberbank four or five years ago

Usi deals with, or has dealt, Sberbank as part of his Metalloinvest and Megafon empires

Now plainly, given where in the world Usi's empire is, he's almost guaranteed to deal with Sberbank, and also, etoro sponsor five or six PL clubs, so it would be wrong to make too much of those links, but I'm sure his indirect links to them didn't do any harm.

UsmanON

I was in Kilkenny a month or so ago staying with my mate, lovely place. I was in a pub where one of your local politicians was playing the guitar and singing oasis songs whilst being accosted by a couple of haggered old slappers. It was wonderful to watch.

To be fair that could be any pub in Ireland
Some great pubs in Kilkenny
Both my wives have told me I have had great nights in them

Love a good detective

If you look into Usmanov's stepson(who has recently taken up office in the Liver building ) his business background makes for interesting reading regarding BMD and The Goodison legacy

Does anyone else think it’s concerning and definitely frustrating that probably a week on Saturday, we’re going to be starting with the same starting 11 as last season. With the exception of Delph coming in
for Gana, which is a backward step if anything?
Gana was sold. Delph was bought.
Doesn't equate to Delph being Gana's replacement.

Delph is a great addition. More in the Gomes quality with better defence.
Its extremely worrying though we haven't sorted the midfield defence.
If its Delph, Gomes and Sig heaven help the CBs

Status
Not open for further replies.