Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Utd especially. Pogba clearly wants out and they seem to be all over the place.
Chelsea are relying heavily on Pulisic to be a hit - he’s looked very good preseason unfortunately.
Arsenal from being the weakest suddenly look ok just from getting Pepe as their front 3 looks amazing and they’ll score tons.
I've always thought Chelsea looked ordinary without Hazard, trouble is, I'm not a very good judge.
Hope for once I'm right.

If there is anything in the Diagne story it will be to let Onyekuru join permanently as it said he wants them not Monaco, possibly with Tosun or Niasse also going on loan. No actual cash will be moving anywhere!

But why would we want to essentially give Onyekuru over for free and receive Niasse 2.0?

We need the cash to go and buy actual players.

Wes Brown went to the 2002 World Cup. I get that there isnt the likes of Campbell, Terry or Ferdinand anymore but England hasn't always been blessed with immense depth at CB.
There was a period where they had Ferdinand, Campbell, Terry, King, Carragher, Woodgate and then Jagielka/Lescott waiting in the wings. Before that, there was Adams, Keown and Southgate with the younger Campbell and Ferdinand. That's a lot of high quality competition for such a small country to produce.

Now, they've got Keane and Maguire competing to partner John Stones, who couldn't mark a coupon.

I do not disagree Nymzee but we need to save wages more than raise cash. If we can save £2-3m pa doing it we just might. Particularly if Gala agree to a sell-on. Onyekuru has refused 2 moves & had 3 work permit applications rejected. He’s a giant headache at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.