Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon Davies (of Spurs fame) is their new youth team coach. Nasri has washed up there, a couple of his mates from around the Belgian league too. Rumours on others also. The interesting part is that he's loaning in a bunch of City's academy too... They'll have a completely new team come the start of the season.

Love the fact that you didn't say (of Everton fame) lol

Come off it mucker.

There are hundreds of strikers out there. Brands is paid handsomely to find better players. Do you think teenager Kean is the best and only player available?

We pay millions upon millions in wages for useless gets like Bolasie, Sandro, Besic, McCarthy, Schneiderlin, Stekelenberg, Davies, Mirallas, Niasse, Walcott, Martina, Tosun, what's another pile of cash for the one position we so desperately need to fill?

We're not talking about needing a new squad. It's one position that should get us another 15 points next season

The club has had nigh on two years to get this sorted.

You have to question their ambition to break into the top four if they don't sort this very soon.
I was on the verge of filling out my Bedwetters Club application form after reading eggs transfer update, which basically confirmed that nobody is imminent, so seeing that long list of uselessness once again has really ruined my morning lol

Name one who is available and within our price range, that we haven’t approached and been knocked back for whatever reason ?

Ps - I believe Shane Long, Andy Caroll and Charlie Austin are available.
It's not for me to offer names here. We have men paid millions within the club to identify these players.

The wages we offer - many, many, many players would jump through hoops to play for us.

Unfortuantely,it looks like players like theo,bolasie,kev and Morgs are not attracting any interest.

There will 1000% be interest in all of those players. They are all internationals who went for big money not long ago. The club could have got rid of them weeks ago. The fact they haven’t gone implies a lack of ambition in the transfer market, because it wouldn’t be difficult to reduce our asking price for those players and possibly part-subsidise their wages at their new club to ensure the deal goes through.

It really is that simple isn’t it
Yep. Other clubs manage it, and we're supposed to have the best fella in the business handling our transfers. Not impressed by our dealings so far these recent weeks.

It's not for me to offer names here. We have men paid millions within the club to identify these players.

The wages we offer - many, many, many players would jump through hoops to play for us.

If these players would jump through hoops, why aren't they here and signed? Are the recruitment team just sat about doing feck all?

If these players would jump through hoops, why aren't they here and signed? Are the recruitment team just sat about doing feck all?
Probably! Let's hope a large portion of egg is delivered to my face by the end of the transfer window. But I can't see us strengthening on last season, particularly if we lose Gueye at this stage.

We can't offer those wages though. You listed a list of players who we pay huge wages too in your previous post.

That's why we can't sign anyone.

Some really really embarrassing stuff in here, grown men acting like 12year old school yard bullies.

I don't want to read it, it seems some posters spend most of their time antagonising others. Take it to PM it's very childish and pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.