• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has he?

He's only just got in the team. I know the Juve captain came out and criticized his celebrations for antagonizing the racists that were abusing him but I've not heard of any other issues.

Any specific incidents you're aware of?

Seen this in the last few days but don't know anything about him to be fair so no idea if he's got previous with Juve.

Kean’s shock exclusion from the starting line-up was rumoured to be due to his late arrival at a team meeting and, when asked by the assembled media after the game, Di Biagio implied that the youngster was indeed dropped as a result of his off-the-field behaviour.

Has he?

He's only just got in the team. I know the Juve captain came out and criticized his celebrations for antagonizing the racists that were abusing him but I've not heard of any other issues.

Any specific incidents you're aware of?
Hey you know what, in fairness I'll hold my hands up. I'd read in a couple of places that he'd had significant disciplinary issues, but having searched myself now, I'm struggling to find what they could have been.

Looks like he got suspended for 2 games for "unfounded claims of racism/defamation" after the game vs Cagliari - but this is Italy, so I'd be inclined to take that with a pinch of salt.

Does seem like he's had some sort of issue with the U21's over the last week or so, but other than those two items, his history seems a lot clearer than some of the stuff I'd read was implying.

What do we all think about this moist lean fella?

I’m a bit worried it might be a repeat of that Spanish u21 striker we signed a couple of summers back...can’t for the life of me remember his name.

Hey you know what, in fairness I'll hold my hands up. I'd read in a couple of places that he'd had significant disciplinary issues, but having searched myself now, I'm struggling to find what they could have been.

Looks like he got suspended for 2 games for "unfounded claims of racism/defamation" after the game vs Cagliari - but this is Italy, so I'd be inclined to take that with a pinch of salt.

Does seem like he's had some sort of issue with the U21's over the last week or so, but other than those two items, his history seems a lot clearer than some of the stuff I'd read was implying.
That whole incident was handled in a disgusting manner and I think he looked pretty mature in how he handled it tbh.

I honestly dont think we will be paying this sort of money! Not after only paying £22million for Gomes.

Think Malcom is a more realistic target but he mainly plays on the right. He is left footed though which is what Silva wants plus he has a bit more experience.

Ahhh he's only 17. These minor issues are to be expected when he's just broken through.

If he's setting off fireworks in his house at 25 I'd start to get concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.