Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont look now, but that Jimmy McCann fella on twitter has a pretty high batting average.

Remember, 9 days ago when he said Gomes was done, he also said " First of many I’m hearing, expect a busy summer Evertonians"

Chris Sabo says hello

images

Dont look now, but that Jimmy McCann fella on twitter has a pretty high batting average.

Remember, 9 days ago when he said Gomes was done, he also said " First of many I’m hearing, expect a busy summer Evertonians"

He said on the 20th june that we have put a bid in for Neres, hopefully we see the outcome of that when Copa America finishes next week

He's very similar to Dembele from the few games I've seen him play. Much needed replacement as we've been missing him massively since he went to China. Crossing my fingers and toes we get it over the line.
Liked Dembele very much , clever player.
Think Ndombele is a lot more forward playing.
Sissoko....you took a bullet for us there.

Problem is, say Zouma signs next, we’re no better than we were last season and we were average. Definitely need some fresh blood up top, centre mid and right-back.

I'll have to disagree with you. We are Down some bloke who bagged us the winner at Arsenal. I'd say we're a bit worst off.

Problem is, say Zouma signs next, we’re no better than we were last season and we were average. Definitely need some fresh blood up top, centre mid and right-back.

We weren’t average at the end of last season though. Once Silva had got his ideas across, improved individuals, engrained his system into his players and built chemistry in his team we finished superbly. Even the poor results, such as Fulham, will all be good for our learning process going forward.

If we started next season with the team that finished last year, playing like they were, we’ll still make big challenge for the top 5.

The fact that every man and his dog knows we’re going to spend big on a couple of big players who walk in and improve our first 11 means it’s a very, very exciting time to be an Evertonian.

Status
Not open for further replies.