Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
22. Small time. I felt better when we were splashing. Yer Bolasies yer Walcotts made me feel mad boss. 22 is a bit of a step down.

Dont look now, but that Jimmy McCann fella on twitter has a pretty high batting average.

Remember, 9 days ago when he said Gomes was done, he also said " First of many I’m hearing, expect a busy summer Evertonians"

I imagine many could have guessed that Gomes was all but done at any point. The fact that he’s tagged a generic bit of ITK patter on the end isn’t enough to stir my loins, although they have taken something of a pounding since the Gomes announcement...

Problem is, say Zouma signs next, we’re no better than we were last season and we were average. Definitely need some fresh blood up top, centre mid and right-back.

When the team finally settled though, in the final 3rd of the season we were better than average. We also had the 2nd youngest squad in the league, so would naturally assume improvement.

Smart signing at a surprisingly smart price that. Gomes is a better player than plenty of the useless signings that clubs like United have made. Would have been happy if we had picked him up.

Here's hoping Spurs manage to get a signing over the line in the next few days as well!
N’Dombele looking likely for your lot. Beast of a player if you get him!

Smart signing at a surprisingly smart price that. Gomes is a better player than plenty of the useless signings that clubs like United have made. Would have been happy if we had picked him up.

Here's hoping Spurs manage to get a signing over the line in the next few days as well!
Look like Ndombele 63 mil for yous.

Pretty good player , similar in stature to Sissoko but actually has a brain.

Can see him doing well for yous.

Status
Not open for further replies.