• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PicsArt_06-20-11.09.13.jpg

You guys need to catch up with the times, more like flat rimmed hats and Ar-15's. Kind of dumb to try and rile up us Americans, thought we were all Everton fans? Guess we are second rate Everton fans behind the brits.

Anyways, transfers, still nothing. Thought they said targets were identified and they were going to try and get deals done faster this year.
Do you know who your President is? You live in a third rate nation without universal healthcare, never mind second rate blues...Guns for sale in Walmart...I could go on.

Drinkwater odds are strange alright, must be something happening. I'd be suprised but he did win the premierleague and was v good that season...just didn't work out for him at Chelsea. Didn't work out for Gomes at Barca, still a boss player...I'd be suprised but not upset if he signed as long as it doesn't have anything to do with replacing Gana(gotta keep him)

Drinkwater odds are strange alright, must be something happening. I'd be suprised but he did win the premierleague and was v good that season...just didn't work out for him at Chelsea. Didn't work out for Gomes at Barca, still a boss player...I'd be suprised but not upset if he signed as long as it doesn't have anything to do with replacing Gana(gotta keep him)
Steve Walsh will sign Drinks for United.

No worries.

A player nearing 30 who was told he was not wanted at Chelsea but still wouldn't move as he was happy picking up huge wages. And who was arrested for drunk driving as well lately.
No thanks.

A player nearing 30 who was told he was not wanted at Chelsea but still wouldn't move as he was happy picking up huge wages. And who was arrested for drunk driving as well lately.
No thanks.
yea fair point! all the more strange that those odds are so short but no paper talk

Status
Not open for further replies.