Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sto dreaming of Neres. ajax will ask top dollar for him (80/90mill quoted). No way he is worth that. I assume Brands is more sensible than the previous regime to sign a big money Ajax player lol.

But but Richarlison is his fweind?

didnt even make last US squad did he...he's quick and thats about it...getting millions is crazy
Only come back from long injury in May.

Has done well for 2 seasons at struggling clubs in the championship and has 7 full caps. Before that was a key member of a league winning U23 side as a 19 yo. I really don't know what else you'd expect from a 21yo. He's developing well. Just because we may not see him as good enough for us going forward doesn't mean he has no value in the transfer market.

Other clubs make millions out of some of their academy players and we need to start doing the same.

Only come back from long injury in May.

Has done well for 2 seasons at struggling clubs in the championship and has 7 full caps. Before that was a key member of a league winning U23 side as a 19 yo. I really don't know what else you'd expect from a 21yo. He's developing well. Just because we may not see him as good enough for us going forward doesn't mean he has no value in the transfer market.

Other clubs make millions out of some of their academy players and we need to start doing the same.

all opinions isnt it

He's most probably not going to be good enough for us, but he's not bad. If he was bad he wouldn't have 7 full international caps as a 21 yo and Wigan wouldn't be interested in buying him. As I said, we need to start getting decent money for our better academy players.
Then from our perspective he is bad, I'm sure he could rock up at a sunday league game and look good but he isn't at our level

Status
Not open for further replies.