Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Everton's communications team.was bad, Celtic seem to have an ex north korean in charge of theirs

Bit embarrassing like

Yeah, thats pretty cringe. Only reason it seems to post something like that is they are very upset over things falling apart and it likely looking hes going elsewhere, and its their last ditch attempt to A. Save face in front of their own fans and B. Maybe force him into a last second switch back, by implying he has to accept their offer quickly or its gone and maybe the others also fall through.

I thought Everton's communications team.was bad, Celtic seem to have an ex north korean in charge of theirs

Bit embarrassing like

Pissed off and keeping their fans onside. He will only move to England. What club that is, isn't clear. As I said Leeds, Burnley, Southampton, city and us have been all over him. He'll end up at one the club's I've mentioned.

Bit embarrassing like

Apparently they offered him better terms than they did Wanyama and Van Dijk. Then again this is several years after that and football has gone mental so I don’t know if that means anything.

Someone else is in for him for sure though

Status
Not open for further replies.