Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't mean to mate, sorry if it's been interpreted that way.

Just passing on what I know to be factual.

And you know there has been some decent players that have came from the Spl. 2 played in the champions League final this year. I don't think we have anyone who has. This boy is the real deal.
@ijjysmith

Could he play deeper or is he more of a number 10/more forward in a 3?

Didn't mean to mate, sorry if it's been interpreted that way.

Just passing on what I know to be factual.

And you know there has been some decent players that have came from the Spl. 2 played in the champions League final this year. I don't think we have anyone who has. This boy is the real deal.
@ijjysmith

I wonder if it would be Leicester showing an interest due to Rodgers?

You’ve obviously seen more of him than anyone on here so it’s good to hear he’s a prospect. And he’s annoyed Celtic so I like him for that.

I’m just not much of a huge fan of posts about players we’ve not really been linked with.

But that’s just me.

I get that mate but I know we have been watching him. Same way as there wasn't any links with guyue until he signed and even digne. I thought it was of interest.

@Flynnthistle has said this video is crap ( cos I said it was quite Niasse like when I watched it before) and doesn't show him in a good light. The vid is proper crap, crap keeping, crap defending an done of the crappest assists ever.

It is mate. You need to watch him play. He controls the games in with he features in a way I've not seen from a Scottish player before. Nor indeed for loan players like Maddison. Collins was a great player pre Everton, Barry Ferguson was a really good player, but this guy has it all. Feck knows if we are actually after him but we have had him watched on numerous occasions and I'd be amazed if we weren't.

It is mate. You need to watch him play. He controls the games in with he features in a way I've not seen from a Scottish player before. Nor indeed for loan players like Maddison. Collins was a great player pre Everton, Barry Ferguson was a really good player, but this guy has it all. Feck knows if we are actually after him but we have had him watched on numerous occasions and I'd be amazed if we weren't.

Keep us posted mate if you hear any whispers of who the club interested in him is. I should imagine it would be someone decent as Celtic would be tough to turn down for a young lad up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.