Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just here for the fume.

giphy.gif

Koeman is going to be absolutely fuming.

Surely as the manager though he has to take responsibility. Like "well if you are selling our only striker in Lukaku I expect a top top striker to be brought on right now".

No way he should be exempt from this farce as hes stockpiled number 10's and forgot he was allowed to be chasing proper strikers lol

i am glad ive watched ssn for 14hours bar 3 25mins dog walks,plus putting needing to painting off,all to watch this lol-dont know why i am not surprised,typical Everton,we needa forward,we sign some 19 year old mid player and claim hes a forward lol,alll this after koeman already said what he did,unless miracles happen in 15mins lol

Ronald Koeman on the 16th August:

We still need to sign a striker,” the Everton manager said. “Everybody knows that we lost Romelu Lukaku. We brought in Wayne Rooney, Sandro Ramírez and now Gylfi, and maybe they can share the goals around more than happened last season, but we still need another one to play the No9. When you play in Europe, and let’s hope we reach Europe, and in the Premier League you cannot do it with just one or two strikers.

The board has failed to do this. How anybody could dress this up as anything other than a very disappointing end to what could have been a positive summer is beyond me.

As ever with Everton, it's two steps forward, one step back.

The extra £15m we had to spend on Gilfi took away from the striker kitty. As did the Barkley situation

Calvert-Lewin will get a lot of game time between now and January then. It sounded like Moshiri was trying to gloss over the failure to get a striker in, perhaps we were banking on the 35 mill for Barkley to finance a deal,for a striker, who knows. To be perfectly honest I am more concerned by our lack of left sided defenders.

That was absolutely lol from Moshiri then! What an utter mess of a day,

Welcome Vlasic though!

Absolutely love someone to put side by side his cringe-worthy letter about McCarthy last summer explaining how we couldn't sell part of the family, to what he just said about Ross basically not being wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.