Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Barkley wants to review his situation in January according to Moshiri. Sounds like Spurs want to get him on the cheap and the player is prepared to wait.

Spot on

Spurs wouldn't pay the 35m. They could get him in Jan for 10/15m plus he's not fit till then anyway so it's a win for Ross and Spurs but a completely horrendous deal for Everton. Ross has had us off here massively

Jesus Christ that was a Gerald Ratner moment right there! We may need a striker, your manager has been publicly pleading for one!
Barkley is a sickening situation total selfish dumbwit!
Night:rant:

I have never said it was. If you ever pop into the Barkley thread you will see my views.....

I stay away from it.
Absolute disgrace if we bring no forward in. Known for months Lukaku was going. What does Walsh do? Waste of space. Can't rely on CL and Sandro for goals. CL has looked brilliant but he is only a young lad and Sandro is new to the league.

Walsh I assume brings in the likes of Onyekuru. We shouldnt really need/expect him to be bringing in our star striker. Sandro, Onyekeru and Vlasic are promising cheap signings, surely that's more his role?

Can someone clarify things for me?

Is it really true that we've sold Ross for £30million and not signed a replacement for Lukaku? In other words, our net spend is close to zero?

Oh dear, Davek will have a field day.

How can an Everton fan and current player think its fine to run contract down and move clubs, meaning the club youve supported and played for will get nothing, how do these players sleep at night.

Im starting to really lose faith in football. Money and greed is killing it.

And Barkley is a s#!t house rat.

...Barkley wants to review his situation in January according to Moshiri. Sounds like Spurs want to get him on the cheap and the player is prepared to wait.

He will just run down his contract? He won't review anything is he?

So we are going to play with no real number 9.... wow

No worries - we have 4 number 10's instead. Don't quite get what's going on - very odd way of building a squad where surely you'd aim to have two players for every position and we're splashing mega cash on multiple players for one and not on other key areas. Perhaps Moshiri, Walsh and Koeman isn't as happy a marriage as we would hope. Wouldn't surprise me if Koeman is gone next summer.

Exactly that...levy at his best again...that gives Barkley 4 months to get fit in time for spurs...

End of the day Moshiri is the big lad and Koeman will just have to suck it up. I don't think people would have a problem with him speaking to the media if he was doing it with someone more credible than Jim White.

Status
Not open for further replies.