Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
EVERTON MAKE JIMENEZ BID

Everton have reportedly made a £27.5m bid for Benfica striker Raul Jimenez, according to The ***.

However, the Portuguese giants are apparently holding out for an offer closer to £46m with Jimenez said to be a key target for Ronald Koeman.

Aye a rag that the clubs banned will have all the inside scoops on our transfers.

Absolutely 100% certain the club has zero interest in the player

He clearly stated left footers as there is a shortage in the squad possibilities would not be as limited if he accepted right footed
I think we are getting a bit carried away with the left footedness. He plays on the left either in the center or at left back. He's pretty two footed. Do we REALLY think that's a problem? I really don't think so. But that's me.

Dendoncker can play CB, but he's right footed. Just saying.

I think we are getting a bit carried away with the left footedness. He plays on the left either in the center or at left back. He's pretty two footed. Do we REALLY think that's a problem? I really don't think so. But that's me.

I'm left footed. Go for me

We're just going off what the manager said which was pretty specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.