Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
EVERTON MAKE JIMENEZ BID

Everton have reportedly made a £27.5m bid for Benfica striker Raul Jimenez, according to The ***.

However, the Portuguese giants are apparently holding out for an offer closer to £46m with Jimenez said to be a key target for Ronald Koeman.

See, I don't mind Benteke as a player, used to think he was boss when he first broke through at Villa. It's his application I've more of a problem with.

That and the fact he played for that lot (I use the term played loosely).

I loved him at Villa. Would have been all over us getting him then. But that was like 5 ish years ago.

Think your taking what was said a bit too literal mate, what he wants is a left sided cb/lb,Howedes has played a lot of games at lcb, and he played left back for a German world cup winning team, so he would be more than adequate - despite him being primarily right footed
He clearly stated left footers as there is a shortage in the squad possibilities would not be as limited if he accepted right footed

I loved him at Villa. Would have been all over us getting him then. But that was like 5 ish years ago.
It's mad that after he played brilliantly that first season at Villa, there were talks of £20m moves to the big clubs. Which seemed insane money.
Now that gets you a middle of the road premier league player it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.