Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently everton saying they don't mind keeping Barkley, what the hell For? We have 3 players for his position we don't need a 4th

We do some strange things I swear

Apparently everton saying they don't mind keeping Barkley, what the hell For? We have 3 players for his position we don't need a 4th

to show the bidders that we are not just guna take any offer? to show that if they want him they need to pay up "as we don't mind keeping him (if you wont pay up)"

not strange at all, called positioning yourself

It's quite nice outside in the sun, cup of a tea and a number being wrapped.. Try it lads, it's much better than watching SSDLD.

LOL @ U

giphy.gif

Is that Natalie Sawyer juice mate.

I agree. If funds is an issue and you can land some of your preferred by Barkley's 30 M fee then let him go and get the one player who can improve your team NOW. Let your ego go and let him go. He won't play when we have 3 players for his position anyway.

Hi Jim, the Bedwetters are moving through the Excuse makers lines like a knife through butter.

The Bedwetters have the momentum at the moment, the Excuse makers had hoped the rumour of Perez on loan would inspire the ranks but sadly not.

Talk of another Croatian coming in was quickly dismissed as he is having a medical at Sampdoria.

Now the Excuse makers are worried about the confirmation of Vlasic!!! Has he agreed and will we get the dreaded work permit over the line????

Status
Not open for further replies.