Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
As expected
See I don't get this at all. Sell him for a half decent fee by all means, but why sell on a free or loan him with just a season left. He offers a far better back up than Stek, must be on really crap wages as his contract's never been renewed since we bought him 4 years ago, and his attitude as a number 2 has always been spot on. With the number of games we have to play and now question marks over Pickford's fitness, this is just as idiotic as selling Barry in my opinion.

No chance
Another overrated English player playing for a media darling club.

His performance for England last month was embarrassing, and if that was Ross he would have been destroyed by the media. But plays for a London club, so London media brush it under the carpet.
O-C is overrated. He's not very smart. Like Ross.

Wouldn't mind seeing his stats for headed goals compared to others in the premier. Might be better than you'd expect.

Agree he rarely wins headers outside of the box though.
If you include crosses that are pin pointed onto his head and he's under no challenge you might well be right.

From the start of July till last week we signed only Sigu. So we had a month or more to address the striker issue. It shouldn't be a problem of money considering we also sold Lukaku. So really we should have short listed possible strikers to replace Lukaku and actively pursuing them like we did for Sigu. I still maintain we didn't need Sigu once we had Klaasen and Rooney.

me too mate. Swansea fan on here while ago raving about him. Like what I seen myself also. Depends if he happy to go to Chelsea to sit in the bench

Window closes in 2.5 days, we havent got enough time to negotiate with Swansea for 1 of their players if the Gylfi transfer is anything to go by

Status
Not open for further replies.