Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inigo is an interesting thought. I've seen this link a couple times but thought it was fluff. Reckon there's any truth to it?

..I really don't know, Matey. Invariably players we've signed this season have been proceeded by rumour but it's widely known we're in the market for a defender so outlets and agents might be stirring things up.

...rumours from Saturday morning's gossip columns;

- InsideFootball.com quote the agent of Everton and Manchester United target, Leander Dendoncker, saying his client feels it's time to leave Anderlecht even though his club want him to stay.

- 4th Official continue to link Everton midfielder, Aaron Lennon, with Watford.

- According to The Mirror, West Ham are confident of beating off opposition from Everton for the signature of Sunderland defender, Lamine Kone.

- Sport Witness suggest Everton and Manchester City are keen on defender Inigo Martinez of Real Sociedad.

- Italian outlet Gazetta dello Sport report West Ham are heading Everton and Arsenal in the race for Juventus midfielder Mario Lemina.
Nice one eggs....

Hope west ham do the business for Kone, really don't want him. In the flip side I don't want Lennon to go I think he'd do a job on the right when we go 3 at the back

...rumours from Saturday morning's gossip columns;

- InsideFootball.com quote the agent of Everton and Manchester United target, Leander Dendoncker, saying his client feels it's time to leave Anderlecht even though his club want him to stay.

- 4th Official continue to link Everton midfielder, Aaron Lennon, with Watford.

- According to The Mirror, West Ham are confident of beating off opposition from Everton for the signature of Sunderland defender, Lamine Kone.

- Sport Witness suggest Everton and Manchester City are keen on defender Inigo Martinez of Real Sociedad.

- Italian outlet Gazetta dello Sport report West Ham are heading Everton and Arsenal in the race for Juventus midfielder Mario Lemina.
Fair play eggs. Even on a Saturday. I salute you

Status
Not open for further replies.