Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Majority from set plays.

He's a welcome addition but doubt he'll fix our problem from open play

Yeh agree with you sagey. I want gylfi more than most but he's not a defence cutter. He's not our 'coutinho' or 'silva'. We don't have to have someone as big as name as them however we have nobody like them. Not even close to them. Not even linked to anyone like them. Scary.

We need both. Not a man out there tonight who could beat anyone 1v1 or run past anyone, except apparently Michael Keane.
No flair whatsoever this was a lot people's concerns with Koeman sexy football just isn't his thing i miss the old spine already Stones, Barkley and Lukaku.

We need get the balance right between hard working players and direct flair players Keane, Klaassen, Rooney/Giroud is a massive step down no magic even Siggy doesn't solve this problem maybe we need a new traditional winger to fill the Bolasie void.

Still think Siggurdsson is a waste when we could sign 1-2 players with that £50 million with a bit of pace.

Crying out for a top striker who can hold the ball up aswell. If Giroud is messing us about throw £40 million at Palace/Chelsea and get one of Benteke/Batshuyai in

No flair whatsoever this was a lot people's concerns with Koeman sexy football just isn't his thing i miss the old spine already Stones, Barkley and Lukaku.

We need get the balance right between hard working players and direct flair players Keane, Klaassen, Rooney/Giroud is a massive step down no magic even Siggy doesn't solve this problem maybe we need a new traditional winger to fill the Bolasie void.
I miss Rom, but Stones couldn't defend (still can't really), and Ross did some nice things from time to time but was far from consistent.

Right now Lookman and Kev are the only ones remotely fitting the bill of a flair player, and Koeman doesn't seem to be big fan of those two for whatever reason. Hopefully Bolasie is ahead of schedule...

Status
Not open for further replies.