Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I happen to agree we are more desperate for a centre back and striker than we are for Sigurdsson tbh.
We may sign all three who knows
We may also sign cover at LB who knows.
Why are people panicking with 5 weeks to go in the transfer window
I can remember people panicking when we had signed no one with 5 HOURS left in the window.

Hmm, and not one of those are gonna be easy to get. I don't think either of Dzeko or Benteke are getable. Giroud could be possibly but won't be done quickly I don't think. Then apart from them there players like Dost or Willian Jose but are they even on the list or genuine targets?

I've never even see Dost or Jose play or if I have I haven't really took notice of them. Tough one isn't it mate

I feel some are jumping the gun a tad and getting their knickers in a twist.

We will sign a centre back, we will sign a striker, we will sign Gylfi.

From the list of players above, you can discount a few of those for various reasons. We are supposed to be strengthening the squad and some of them will be very surplus to requirements.
@orly
Just for perusal and committee to decide

No that would be daft. However just saying he's versatile. Holgate 1st choice RB until Coleman fit with Kenny/Cuco as backup. If Bainsey gets crocked Cuco as LB (IMHO).
I just have never seen Cuco play lb before. His best traits at rb appear to be going forward and whipping in some crosses, not defending. Not sure if we'd be able to expect anything out of him if he played left back. Still would like someone versatile who can play both center and left back. Not sure who though.

I just have never seen Cuco play lb before. His best traits at rb appear to be going forward and whipping in some crosses, not defending. Not sure if we'd be able to expect anything out of him if he played left back. Still would like someone versatile who can play both center and left back. Not sure who though.

We will be three at the back with wing backs.

Stop being obtuse. You know full well Barkley is going, Niasse will be shipped out, Bolasie is injured, Lennon may be shipped out and possibly DCL or Dowell go on loan.

There are more than 3 attacking positions as well. We may play a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-4-2 sometimes.

Just stop being an arse basically.

You've just called me an 'arse' to round off an incoherent post where you've admitted you have no idea what's going on.

Why even participate...

Status
Not open for further replies.