Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Mori but do feel like we need to sell a bit more deadwood/fringe players to free up wages and reinvest, Mori, Joel, Lennon, McCarthy, Ross, Niasse, theres a lot of money there for those who sit on the bench

I would keep Mori he is at a good age and will be needed for the UEFA cup.

..imagine that. In all seriousness, it's a great time to be a top flight professional footballer even one who rarely plays. I can imagine he's after a loyalty bonus not withstanding the £400k signing on fee he'll get.
He can get stuffed. McGeady should think himself lucky we haven't reported him to Trading Standards for masquerading as a footballer.

If we are lining up with that front 3 then everything has not gone to plan. Also with no Klassen or Barkley there is very little goal threat from midfield. Would like to see Kenny given a go.

Oh for sure this could change. Hopefully we'll have got a quality replacement for Lukaku by then. I just think thats the XI that will be 100% up to speed with full pre seasons.

Our benches could be very interesting, lots of options this season.

Ross has his work cut out if he does decide to stay.

He doesn't get in my first eleven based on what I hope we'll have.

Oh for sure this could change. Hopefully we'll have got a quality replacement for Lukaku by then. I just think thats the XI that will be 100% up to speed with full pre seasons.

Our benches could be very interesting, lots of options this season.

Ross has his work cut out if he does decide to stay.

He doesn't get in my first eleven based on what I hope we'll have.

Hope so. You would pick Rooney to start over Ross?

Status
Not open for further replies.