I'm going v Stoke:

pickford

Kenny Keane Williams baines

Schneiderlin gueye davies

Rooney mirallas

Sandro

Purely based on who we have signed, also
Klaassen could take time to settle.

Also depends if Kenny has a good enough pre season to convince Koeman.

Think Rooney could play quite a lot early on for experience, knows the league (obviously). The wild cards are Barkley and sigurdsson who I think are interlinked.

For the same reasons as Rooney, but to a lesser extent I'd expect pickford and Keane to settle in very quickly.
I can't see Kenny starting. It will be Martina and Klassen will definitely start ahead of Mirallas or Davies depending on whether Barkley stays.

Aguero.

*taps nose.
giphy.gif

Hope so. You would pick Rooney to start over Ross?

I think we'll play 4 3 3. so it's two of Davies, gueye or klaassen to play with Schneiderlin, so he doesn't get in midfield.

I don't think Ross works well in the front 3 of that formation.

Well have loads of options Rooney included. Playing football manager for a second I'd buy someone really rapid like Keita at lazio to play left of the 3.

So Ross is out for me.

I can't see Kenny starting. It will be Martina and Klassen will definitely start ahead of Mirallas or Davies depending on whether Barkley stays.

I think after a few pre season games we'll see about klassen, in my mind (admit not watched much Dutch football) he's a box to box not number ten.

But I agree, hope mirallas Is not starting, just think Koemans too cautious to throw them all in at once.

I like Mori but do feel like we need to sell a bit more deadwood/fringe players to free up wages and reinvest, Mori, Joel, Lennon, McCarthy, Ross, Niasse, theres a lot of money there for those who sit on the bench
The number of times you've sold Ross this week we should be able to buy Messi.

Everyone already knows you want rid. No need to remind us 10 times a day.

literally nobody seems interested in niasse. His transfer could be one of those where one of those prem teams down the bottom panic at the end of the window and get him in. Can see him sadly going out on loan again, would be good to get a decent fee though.

Status
Not open for further replies.