Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think i've been this optimistic in a long time. I think we're serious contenders for the top 4 this year. Either that or lets do a Man Utd & win the Europa League.

Even if we do lose "you know who" & "you know who?" ... With the quality of player we've brought in so far and are looking to bring in, It's really taken the sting out of it & now i'm not really too concerned. We're building a team of quality players here, there's no special treatment or heavily relying on one man to bring us goals.

Thank you Everton.

CBA digging out a post I made about the current top 4 all having potential issues next season, plus United. Think I suggested that only Chelsea look stable, (mind you, the current ConteGate talk is an interesting development there). Gonna be fun.

And lets not forget, we have 5 World Cup winners waiting the wings, y'know.

I have just read that back to myself.

Its actually insanely beautiful. Many a slip between cup and lip, but remember, Koeman let the FA take them all to the WC, not cos he wasnt arsed, but because he could see the value in the experience and, yeah, cockiness/belief it would have given them.

This feels just different. Its a rebuild, its making the first team squad better, whilst having an utter ace academy primed and ready.

That said, been delivering in the hot sun, so me heads probably gone all mushy.

Typically, as each new pre-season arrives, we see the birth of a new youngster coming through the ranks. Who's turn is it this year? :dance:
It's the new signing that costs us nothing, that sort of just appears unannounced.

This feels just different. Its a rebuild, its making the first team squad better, whilst having an utter ace academy primed and ready.

That said, been delivering in the hot sun, so me heads probably gone all mushy.

Feels a bit like the way UTD were in mid/late 90's with so much promising youthful talent, give it 2 years and I reckon we'll have our own class of 99 in 2019 just in time for our beautiful new stadium too

Typically, as each new pre-season arrives, we see the birth of a new youngster coming through the ranks. Who's turn is it this year? :dance:
It's the new signing that costs us nothing, that sort of just appears unannounced.

Well imagine the Hipster jizz fest if Spain or Germany had won the U20 WC with 5 players from Barca or BM? Every man and his dog would be waxing lyrical about how the English clubs should follow their blueprint and "invest in de yoof"

Bit off topic, soz Me.

CBA digging out a post I made about the current top 4 all having potential issues next season, plus United. Think I suggested that only Chelsea look stable, (mind you, the current ConteGate talk is an interesting development there). Gonna be fun.

Spurs at Wembley is a recipe for disaster, and you're right, only Chelsea look stable

Well imagine the Hipster jizz fest if Spain or Germany had won the U20 WC with 5 players from Barca or BM? Every man and his dog would be waxing lyrical about how the English clubs should follow their blueprint and "invest in de yoof"

Bit off topic, soz Me.
With the many additional Europa games to play, there's definitely some game time up for grabs for them!

Status
Not open for further replies.