Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a way to kill the optimism
I don't think he'll sign, but now that it's demonstrably clear that we're willing to spend to bring in major targets, I'm not fussed if we also bring Rooney in.

If he'd been the headline, I wouldn't have been happy, but as one of a clutch of signings? No problems here.

Interesting to note that we could be about to spend more in this window than we did in summer 2016, 2015, 2014 and 2013 combined (About £125m).

Absolutely insane.

News of another medical at Finch Farm

the_importance-1140x760.jpg

I don't think i've been this optimistic in a long time. I think we're serious contenders for the top 4 this year. Either that or lets do a Man Utd & win the Europa League.

Even if we do lose "you know who" & "you know who?" ... With the quality of player we've brought in so far and are looking to bring in, It's really taken the sting out of it & now i'm not really too concerned. We're building a team of quality players here, there's no special treatment or heavily relying on one man to bring us goals.

Thank you Everton.

And lets not forget, we have 5 World Cup winners waiting the wings, y'know.

This feels just different. Its a rebuild, its making the first team squad better, whilst having an utter ace academy primed and ready.

That said, been delivering in the hot sun, so me heads probably gone all mushy.

And lets not forget, we have 5 World Cup winners waiting the wings, y'know.

It's great to be that rare English team which can embrace the Europa League because we have so many talented youngsters who will demand playing time.

Status
Not open for further replies.