Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st July C.

Oh yeah the window isn't open. *Ceases bed wetting.

One more thing, can we stop with the Sigurddson talk? Christ alive it's tedious now. It's highly unlikely we even want him. No ones arsed about the betting odds or how good his set pieces or how good he looks at Swansea.

He's not better than Roscoe. He's not worth anything over 25 million and he's certainly not the difference between us finishing 7th and 4th.

And stop calling him 'Sigi, Siggy, Siggi etc..' ffs, have some dignity.

Oh yeah the window isn't open. *Ceases bed wetting.

One more thing, can we stop with the Sigurddson talk? Christ alive it's tedious now. It's highly unlikely we even want him. No ones arsed about the betting odds or how good his set pieces or how good he looks at Swansea.

He's not better than Roscoe. He's not worth anything over 25 million and he's certainly not the difference between us finishing 7th and 4th.

And stop calling him 'Sigi, Siggy, Siggi etc..' ffs, have some dignity.

Well if you look at the Gana thread a chap just made a fine point regarding game time for Gana, if Ross stays, we do not need him 100%, I think if Ross is to be moved on, well, im not convinced he fits into the system and style Ronny wishes to play, a fine player IMO, but possibly not what we need.

Well if you look at the Gana thread a chap just made a fine point regarding game time for Gana, if Ross stays, we do not need him 100%, I think if Ross is to be moved on, well, im not convinced he fits into the system and style Ronny wishes to play, a fine player IMO, but possibly not what we need.

Will check the Gueye thread but the videos in there auto play and it causes havoc on the phone.

In terms of like central midfielders, we're probably done - certainly imo if Ross stays - because there is just an utter logjam there now.

Schneiderlin has to play, one of Gueye and Davies has to start, same with Klaassen. You've got Besic and McCarthy coming back from injury - One, possibly both could be moved on - and in that case we'll probably look for another, again imo.

If we're gonna sign another 'creative player' I think it'll be a winger or a striker who can float yenno, like someone like Son at Spurs. Hasn't got a true position but does all sorts. That sort of player.

Will check the Gueye thread but the videos in there auto play and it causes havoc on the phone.

In terms of like central midfielders, we're probably done - certainly imo if Ross stays - because there is just an utter logjam there now.

Schneiderlin has to play, one of Gueye and Davies has to start, same with Klaassen. You've got Besic and McCarthy coming back from injury - One, possibly both could be moved on - and in that case we'll probably look for another, again imo.

If we're gonna sign another 'creative player' I think it'll be a winger or a striker who can float yenno, like someone like Son at Spurs. Hasn't got a true position but does all sorts. That sort of player.
No thanks to both mate. Not good enough.

Maybe my boy Ghezzal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything, for the 3rd window on the run, points towards a James McCarthy exit, Snides and Davy are shoe ins, bar them actually not being able to play football for a bit. I have Gana, Davies, Morgan, Ross, Klassen duking it out for a spot in the 3 man midfield, ably assisted by Gaz Baz and Besic in the background, with the boy Jamo moved on, I like Jamo, but ok, this is football.

As you say, we could see Besic, Barry and McCarthy moved on and replaced by a fitter, younger player who would have more of an "impact", its possible.

Agree with the floater, we will sign La Magica, somebody with magic boots, I can feel them.

Maybe my boy Ghezzal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything, for the 3rd window on the run, points towards a James McCarthy exit, Snides and Davy are shoe ins, bar them actually not being able to play football for a bit. I have Gana, Davies, Morgan, Ross, Klassen duking it out for a spot in the 3 man midfield, ably assisted by Gaz Baz and Besic in the background, with the boy Jamo moved on, I like Jamo, but ok, this is football.

As you say, we could see Besic, Barry and McCarthy moved on and replaced by a fitter, younger player who would have more of an "impact", its possible.

Agree with the floater, we will sign La Magica, somebody with magic boots, I can feel them.

I too like McCarthy and unless we're going to make a 'profit' - in terms of getting over the price we initially paid - I wouldn't sell. Competing on 4 fronts next season, he can be useful.

We need a floater, regardless of wheter Gerri stays, Lookman kicks on or Bolasie returns before March. Bolasie playing before March, I have doubts about. Seasons 95% done at that point and all.

Magic boots, yes, this is what we need. If that is Niang, so be it.

Still want Keane to be the next move like.

I too like McCarthy and unless we're going to make a 'profit' - in terms of getting over the price we initially paid - I wouldn't sell. Competing on 4 fronts next season, he can be useful.

We need a floater, regardless of wheter Gerri stays, Lookman kicks on or Bolasie returns before March. Bolasie playing before March, I have doubts about. Seasons 95% done at that point and all.

I agree a quality CB must be next. Spend big on the best we can get.

Niang has magic boots, but his head is full of utter stardust.

As you know, the chatter is 50/50 on whether theres even an interest, lets see how that goes.

Keane would certainly make the most sense to be next, but theres rabbits C, in hats.

Extremely proud of the hairline balance struck by koeman and walsh on and off the pitch, in and out of the transfer window. Long may it last

Status
Not open for further replies.