Summer 2024 transfer thread.

….Groundhog Day; it’s difficult to move poor players on extraordinary contracts. The aspiration is to buy good footballers regardless of your budget.

It’s all good and well lauding the signings of Beto/Chermiti because we don’t have to pay the fee immediately but it’s still dreadful business if you’re buying ordinary players. All you’re doing with such deals is delaying the same inevitable cycle.

Be it £1m or £30m, buy good footballers and you don’t go far wrong. Sounds simple, but that’s why the DoF is paid big bucks to get it right.

the DOF who’s poo

I fear that the sale of Branthwaite and Onana will mean relegation for us next year. For me we need to find a way under the new rules to keep them. And hope 777 fund us until new stadium brings greater income.

Don’t sell the future after screwing the present

I fear that the sale of Branthwaite and Onana will mean relegation for us next year. For me we need to find a way under the new rules to keep them. And hope 777 fund us until new stadium brings greater income.

Don’t sell the future after screwing the present

….Onana might be seen as a ‘sellable asset’ given his loss could be covered, problem is whether his profit would be sufficient to get us over the FFP threshold.

Regardless, we need to get through this season first.

I think any budget we have
IMG_2454.jpeg

I liked the article above mate.

If its Bayern & United after him then his fee should be decent if he were to go.

£80mil would be the lowest i think we should sell at...rather keep him :(

If its him or Branthwaite, we need to keep Jarrad.

Onana and Branthwaite will sadly be in the window all summer.

I just hope we have a board who are strong enough and smart enough to not get lowballed.

Onana is a £60m+
Branthwaite is a £80m+

Onana and Branthwaite will sadly be in the window all summer.

I just hope we have a board who are strong enough and smart enough to not get lowballed.

Onana is a £60m+
Branthwaite is a £80m+

If if was the case then we'd need a handful of signings completed before selling.