Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Thomasc was right, you need to let this weird obsession with them go mate, it's not healthy
It's an obsession because I see it as an existential threat to the club.

Believe me, I'm deadly serious when I say that. They are utter poison to the team spirit. It's almost uselss bringing new players in to this club while they're still around.

We'll get our act together again when those two have finally been locked out of FF.

Neither of those are 'Barca' types - hence Barca willing to let them go.

Just because Bernard and Richarlison are Brazilian, it does not make them 'Barca types'.
Yeah, but the underlying point Zat was making BT, is that you can see players being brought in of a certain type that point to a big change in our playing style. And he's spot on.

Delegation and medical team will check all fit Barcelona players on the spot and contracts will be offered, if required...signing in bulk...

Tbf Dave, it's not as though we can get rid of either of them just yet is it. Need that cover, considering how ridiculously thin we are at the back right now. We get in the right players today, and barring injuries, that's the last we'll see of either of them in a Blue shirt. Both be gone by next summer at the latest.
I see them as no better option than throwing in academy players. They need shifting and they need shifting today if possible.

IMG-20180809-WA0003.jpg

6BF3607D-A375-4FAD-A2E8-7E0ACB1C404F.jpeg

It’s noon and here’s some @Eggs for all you hunks.

Everton officials are in Barcelona to seal a move for Yerry Mina, Sky Sports report this morning. It’s expected the player will wear the no.5 shirt vacated by Ashley Williams.

Manchester United have turned their attentions to Diego Godin, 32 of Atlético Madrid after moving on from Yerry Mina, Harry Maguire & Toby Alderweireld.

At the very same Catalonian hospital where Yerry Mina’s is undergoing a medical - Andre Gomez is apparently also undergoing tests.

Bernard is set to be unveiled later after successfully passing a medical. Reports suggest a visa is not required as the player has duel nationality having Spanish heritage.

Status
Not open for further replies.