Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another player which Everton have persistently gone after, not given up on - and it looks to have paid off.

I don't care that he sees us as a stepping stone, or he was waiting for Manchester United. We need these quality calibre players to compete, to get to the level of the big boys. Can't keep going for rejects of the Top 4.

Fantastic from the club and shows our ambitions.

All smoke and daggers, and crap press reporters making up rubbish to sensationalize anything. Someone somewhere got wind of our interest in him a while ago then blew it up out of all proportion. Maybe a couple of other clubs were interested but I absolutely believe United were not - they set their sights on Maguire and Alderwerald (spelling) from the off.

But good on Everton for sticking with this if it comes off.

Mina could be good with a Holgate type, I would still like another CB with PREM experience. I think Mina will be great in the air and in both boxes and bring physicality that we lack but can he play a high line? I think with all of that being said about his attitude and being bought off a WC, if we get him it's still a coup and a badly needed presence back there.

Status
Not open for further replies.