Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exceptionally good start to what is hopefully a very busy week! Hope we get him in and then add more pace and power to that backline and midfield as the week progresses

If this turns out to be true.

That my friends is what brands is getting paid for. 2 years ago same situation and we got nowhere. Last year, the players we wanted were signed but the ones we needed under Walsh failed to materialise.

Mina first choice is always united over us don't kid yourself, but if brands has sealed it once united didn't go through then that is actually effective transfer business. It also suggests that we are targeting and signing players who interest the top club's and actually sticking in there to get them done.

If mina signs for us, brands has proven his worth in my eyes. Exactly what we need at the club, just would be nice to know mina isn't the only one he is talking to club's about but we will know by Saturday

I appreciate that point of view but, honestly, I'd have preferred him to set a time limit on this and then move on down the list.

For every success like this (if indeed it happens), there will be multiple Witsels and Girouds and it can completely derail an entire season.

Not yet personally convinced myself.

Another player which Everton have persistently gone after, not given up on - and it looks to have paid off.

I don't care that he sees us as a stepping stone, or he was waiting for Manchester United. We need these quality calibre players to compete, to get to the level of the big boys. Can't keep going for rejects of the Top 4.

Fantastic from the club and shows our ambitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.