Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the list above, would be no shock at all to see as many as 6 leave next week
Martina, Besic, Vlasic, Bolasie, Pennington, Connolly - all out on loan by end of next I hope.

Add Browning and Galloway to the list as well although I reckon some of the younger lads, like Connolly, won't go out on loan until after the deadline for buying closes so we are certain on numbers.

1. Pickford (GK) 24
  2. Robles (GK) 28 ❌
  3. Stekelenberg (GK) 35
  4. Coleman (RB) 29
  5. Kenny (RB) 21
  6. Martina (RB) 28
  7. Digne (LB) 25 ⬅️
  8. Baines (LB) 33
  9. Garbutt (LB) 25 ❌ (loan)
  10. Robinson (LB) 20 ❌ (loan)
  11. Jagielka (CB) 35
  12. Williams (CB) 33 ❌ (loan)
  13. Keane (CB) 25
  14. Funes Mori (CB) 27 ❌
  15. Holgate (CB) 21
  16. Pennington (CB) 23
  17. Browning (CB) 24
  18. Galloway (CB) 22
  19. Gueye (DM) 28
  20. Baningime (DM) 19
  21. Schneiderlin (DM) 28
  22. McCarthy (DM) 27
  23. Besic (DM) 25
  24. Connolly (DM) 20
  25. Klaassen (CM) 25 ❌
  26. Davies (CM) 20
  27. Rooney (AM) 32 ❌
  28. Sigurdsson (AM) 28
  29. Dowell (AM) 20
  30. Tarashaj (AM) 23 ❌ (loan)
  31. Vlasic (RW) 20
  32. Walcott (RW) 29
  33. Sandro (RW) 23
  34. Richarlison (LW) 21 ⬅️
  35. Lookman (LW) 20
  36. Bolasie (LW) 29
  37. Mirallas (LW) 30 ❌ (loan)
  38. Onyekuru (LW) 21 ❌ (loan)
  39. Tosun (ST) 27
  40. Calvert-Lewin (ST) 21
  41. Niasse (ST) 28

In: 2 (Richarlison, Digne)

Out: 10 (Robles, Funes Mori, Rooney, Garbutt, Onyekuru, Tarashaj, Klaassen, Williams, Robinson, Mirallas)

Current Total: 31

Add Joao Virginia, Silva said he wants 25 players including 3 GKs

Would you not keep Connolly. Could be a great versatile back up

No - I don't really feel that Silva is going to rotate the inexperienced youngsters in for the first six months. Wouldn't shock me at all if, injuries permitting, we are one of the lowest squad rotating teams in the league. We are almost guaranteed to make at least two more signings I would have thought.

Official: Kevin Mirallas is a Fiorentina player. For him a four-year contract

http://www.fiorentina.it/ufficiale-...la-fiorentina-per-lui-contratto-quadriennale/

The viola company has formalized the arrival of the Belgian striker from Everton, after the medical examinations will sign a contract for the next four years
Now it's also official: Kevin Mirallas is a new player of Fiorentina, he has directly communicated the company purple: " ACF Fiorentina announces to have acquired, temporarily with right of redemption, the rights to the sports performances of the player Kevin Antonio Joel Gislain Mirallas y Castillo from Everton FC. Mirallas was born on October 5, 1987 in Liege, Belgium, and will sign a contract that will tie him to Fiorentina for the next four seasons ".
As recalled by the Fiorentina in the course of his career Mirallas played in Lille, in Saint Etienne , nell'Everton and in the last six months in ' OlympiacosPireo where he racked up 12 appearances and scored 2 goals.
Mirallas has also worn the Belgium shirt 60 times, scoring 10 goals.
The player will be in Florence in the next few days to support the medical visits.

http://www.fiorentina.it/ufficiale-...la-fiorentina-per-lui-contratto-quadriennale/

The viola company has formalized the arrival of the Belgian striker from Everton, after the medical examinations will sign a contract for the next four years
Now it's also official: Kevin Mirallas is a new player of Fiorentina, he has directly communicated the company purple: " ACF Fiorentina announces to have acquired, temporarily with right of redemption, the rights to the sports performances of the player Kevin Antonio Joel Gislain Mirallas y Castillo from Everton FC. Mirallas was born on October 5, 1987 in Liege, Belgium, and will sign a contract that will tie him to Fiorentina for the next four seasons ".
As recalled by the Fiorentina in the course of his career Mirallas played in Lille, in Saint Etienne , nell'Everton and in the last six months in ' OlympiacosPireo where he racked up 12 appearances and scored 2 goals.
The player will be in Florence in the next few days to support the medical visits.

It was reported as loan first?

Would you not keep Connolly. Could be a great versatile back up
No - I don't really feel that Silva is going to rotate the inexperienced youngsters in for the first six months. Wouldn't shock me at all if, injuries permitting, we are one of the lowest squad rotating teams in the league. We are almost guaranteed to make at least two more signings I would have thought.

I guess one option would be to keep Connolly and loan out both Kenny and Joe Williams/Baningime as he covers both positions.

Comments are glorious:

Screenshot_20180804-104025.jpg

I guess one option would be to keep Connolly and loan out both Kenny and Joe Williams/Baningime as he covers both positions.
Certainly is an option. That Kenny / Pennington axis of doom vs Blackburn has probably stopped either of them being involved for us much this season

Status
Not open for further replies.