Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely there will be a queue of clubs lining up to sign Vlasic, given how much talent he has shown at Everton?

Hmm, don't think anyone is suggesting he's shown he can be a world beater.

But it's also fair to say he's shown more promise in his Everton career than Bolasie, is it not? And given there's nine years between the two of them...

Bolasie and Besic all seemingly have moves on the go. Perhaps that four have been told to find them a while ago too but haven't? Hence this clear message.

Bit weird this

What does it achieve?
Silva trying to make a point?

Not a clue, unless it is down to attitude.

The only other reason could be Silva saying "You four are definitely not part of my plans, so since the season is here soon, I'm going to work with the squad I intend on using."

I kind of get that, but I still think - based on the mistakes of the previous regimes - it's a foolish way to go about things.

Bolasie, Williams and Besic all seemingly have moves on the go. Perhaps that four have been told to find them a while ago too but haven't? Hence this clear message.

Ooh I'm getting giddy at the thought of punting all of these out the door

Somebody buy Keane while we're at it

Feel for vlasic

Same.

In fairness, if it was just the first three, I wouldn't be arsed, so I'm probably being hypocritical.

Maybe his attitude stinks, but I can't imagine it. And the lad has talent. I don't think we should actively be looking to get rid of young players with potential to improve (and in Vlasic's case, be versatile) before we actively try to clear tosh on big wages like Bolasie.

Status
Not open for further replies.