Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the asking price is £65m for a quick deal as they need to get two players in. Is he better than our crap or just the same?

Maguire is rumoured to be 65m he moved for 50 last year and had a good World Cup so can’t imagine it taking 65m for jemeal laclles. 30-40? Hopefully Keane and 20m would do it

Oh.My.God.

I take back what I said, there is a spanish language highlight clip and commentary entitled "Patadas de Walter Kannemann", which literally means kicks of Walter Kannemann. Give it a minute or two of commentary, and then it gets into it. The AMAZING spanish music in the background might be better than the videos themselves.

Please dear lord sign this guy just for pure amusement. The two footer 3 minutes in is amazing. This guy makes Rojo look like a saint on the field.

Yes, I'm replying to myself. No I don't think this guy is any good. But this video is amazing. The #1 worst tackle - it's literally a top 10 list of this dude's worst tackles - he two foots a guy and leaves a significant gash in his ankle that required stiches. I mean, this is incredible. Can we sign this guy tomorrow? I'm not even sure he is a good player in the South American leagues, but I just cannot image this guy in a Merseyside Derby.

No transfer rumour to fume about yet today? Shame, there must be something we can criticise the club for though. Where are all the ‘do something Everton’ memes, then when someone is linked we can all say how we’ll never get him he’d never come to Everton, then when a deal is agreed we can all moan about how slow Everton are in closing it, then when it’s finally signed the cycle begins again with zero credit given to anyone at the club at any point.

That you Marcel?

Oh.My.God.

I take back what I said, there is a spanish language highlight clip and commentary entitled "Patadas de Walter Kannemann", which literally means kicks of Walter Kannemann. Give it a minute or two of commentary, and then it gets into it. The AMAZING spanish music in the background might be better than the videos themselves.

Please dear lord sign this guy just for pure amusement. The two footer 3 minutes in is amazing. This guy makes Rojo look like a saint on the field.

That's amazing, why is he launching himself into slide tackles from 10 yards away? lollol
Some of his faking injury is quality too.

Status
Not open for further replies.