Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he was going wolves? I mean he's better than jags keane and tubby but that's like 99% of defenders anyway

Wouldn't be pleased throwing serious dosh for him

Someone reassure me we aren't stupid enough to give United £30million for an injury prone cast-off so they can then sign our main centre half target for a similar amount.

Please.

Doubt we are really in for him... it'll either be Utd using it to hurry Wolves / whoever up to buy him or us using it to try hurry Mina into making a decision.

Yup. With our terrible kitbag deal, we'd never recoup the funds we could commercially to make it viable.

But yeah, Pulisic is the real deal. He's outstanding.

Clubs make zero to very little money from player shirt sales. Even though our deal is terrible, it would have no barring at all either way.

Someone reassure me we aren't stupid enough to give United £30million for an injury prone cast-off so they can then sign our main centre half target for a similar amount.

Please.
Evertons-English-defender-Michael-Keane.jpg

Rojo is woeful.

Please please no.

He isn't actually that bad. People were advocating Phil Jones yesterday like.

Rojo is pretty quick and strong, and decent on the ball. He could definitely play in a higher line.

However, his injury record is dreadful and he's not exactly a 'leader' at the back, which I think is what we need. At the reported price, I think there's definitely far better options.

It's evidently, for now, coming from United's side, so let's see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.