Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of the below players IMO are good enough to start for us now or in the future.

Absolutely no other option than to get rid this summer = Stekelenberg, Williams, Jagielka, Martina, Besic, Pennington, Garbutt, Galloway

Not good enough and should get rid of = Schneiderlin, Bolasie, Niasse

Not good enough but potentially could be good squad players = Baines, Keane

May have missed a player or two off.

To me the most strikingly obvious thing is that we have at least a couple of real troublemakers in the locker room. The players stopped playing for Martinez, Koeman, could never be arsed under Unsworth and Alladyce's tenure is quickly showing similar signs. We have a bunch of mentally weak players. We need to ship out the rotten eggs and get a couple of true leaders in (someone like a Keane (Roy not the one we have) or Terry).

We have no leaders on the pitch and haven't for a while. I think Rooney is trying to do this role, but its better done by a player who is playing every game. I mean a true captain who plays 90 minutes every game. Preferably someone at the back or a defensive midfielder. I want to see someone having a go at people when we are playing gash, its as if this bunch don't care.

Perhaps Coleman could do this role, but he seems to quiet to me.

I'm hoping that the options get exercised, between Moshiri and bill etc etc, which in turn leave Moshiri free to rid the board of Bill, elstone and harris.

in doin so he gets in his own picks of well established professional people to oversee the day to day running of the club and commercial deals.

in turn, they will start with telling Moshiri, that our over paid DOF and bloated management team need to go, and we need to brin g in a management team more aligned with Everton FC and its fanbase.

all this will be done quickly and efficiently within the first couple weeks after the end of the season.

we will then appoint a proper DOF with the correct manager at the helm and look to do some real transfer business instead of our normal scatter gun approach of the last few years.

I can only dream tho at lads...

LADS?

@davek

I'm hoping that the options get exercised, between Moshiri and bill etc etc, which in turn leave Moshiri free to rid the board of Bill, elstone and harris.

in doin so he gets in his own picks of well established professional people to oversee the day to day running of the club and commercial deals.

in turn, they will start with telling Moshiri, that our over paid DOF and bloated management team need to go, and we need to brin g in a management team more aligned with Everton FC and its fanbase.

all this will be done quickly and efficiently within the first couple weeks after the end of the season.

we will then appoint a proper DOF with the correct manager at the helm and look to do some real transfer business instead of our normal scatter gun approach of the last few years.

I can only dream tho at lads...

LADS?

@davek

In my opinion these won’t be exercised till either after planning permission has been granted or when the stadium is finally built.

Hoping that 2019 we will see the end of William Kenwright and his reign of footballing terror.

Add Henry Siggy and a CF and you’re on to something , but a different manager please
Plus I would keep Tosun. I think he would be great with the pace of Richarlison, Deulofeu and Walcott behind him. Sigurdsson and Gueye in midfield and all we would need is a defence but even someone like Keane deserves a chance in a better team. Basically add a left back and we would be good to go. Would probably cost close to 100m for those 3 but we could offload most to get that and keep Lookman, Coleman, Rooney and Vlasic. The rest I don't care about. They can go if they want.

Let's see what Walsh will do. Probably more 30 year old snails for 30m and 150k a week.

None of the below players IMO are good enough to start for us now or in the future.

Absolutely no other option than to get rid this summer = Stekelenberg, Williams, Jagielka, Martina, Besic, Pennington, Garbutt, Galloway

Not good enough and should get rid of = Schneiderlin, Bolasie, Niasse

Not good enough but potentially could be good squad players = Baines, Keane

May have missed a player or two off.

Davies and Gueye in the second group, Calvert-Lewin in the top one

Status
Not open for further replies.