Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Tosun chosen by the board as Sam looks zero interested in him, he must look bad if DCL is ahead of him. I really hope he doesn't go down the Sandro route, it was always said Moyes destroys strikers well that's still happening here.
Meh. Sam chooses Bolasie over Lookman and Vlasic, Scnheiderlin is still in his 11, and he just sent benched both Sig and Rooney who are the only mids we have capable of passing a ball more than 3 yards. It may be a good thing if he doesn't like Tosun.

Meh. Sam chooses Bolasie over Lookman and Vlasic, Scnheiderlin is still in his 11, and he just sent benched both Sig and Rooney who are the only mids we have capable of passing a ball more than 3 yards. It may be a good thing if he doesn't like Tosun.
Exactly. Why would BFS's opinion make someone concerned?

Starting 11 Left Back, Center Back, and Striker the main priority, if we can find a midfielder that will improve the starting 11 I'd stretch for that aswell, though we may have to do with what we have.

Besic, Robles, Mirrales, Williams, Klassen, Niasse, Martina, all to be moved on.

I don't even know what to hope for this summer.
I wouldn’t bother hoping at all , it’s the hope that kills you.
If your going to hope then hope big
Koubailly , Tierney , Mata , Cavani Simeone should be your dreams.

One word of advice , order 2 x5 gallon drums of bleach and 12 bags of sawdust before supplies run out

We should go for that Lookman kid at RB Leipzig. Scored the winner for them the other day. Great goal, especially for a debut in a foreign land as strange as Germany.

Apparently the lad will find it hard to settle abroad so we should move fast in May. Get it done Walshy.

Cant see any of our first team players pushing for a move to a bigger club anyway, which is just as worrying as it is settling.

As for signings, I reckon Rashford is a realistic striker to go after.

I agree with most of what you’ve said but I think we need a top class 20+ goals a season CF
I know I’m probably a bit premature in writing Tosun off but unless he shows something special in the last 9/10 than he can’t be relied on for next season

Plus it may be a case of who we can sell rather than who we want to sell
There’s not much money to be made in selling the players you want out

If I was a betting man, I'd let money on gueye going to arsenal next season for around 3o-40m.

Status
Not open for further replies.