Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think we will go after an attacking mid, because I think between having Dowell back, and playing someone like Rooney and Siggurdson there, that theres no room. Which is the reason I think Klaassen will definitely go.

So for me my list is:

LB
CB
CM(box to box type)

And then likely a second striker. Anything beyond that are squad pickups to compete in cup competitions.
A first striker.

we should of re-signed geri haha
I'm not so sure haha, we seriously should have got him back, his second Watford game nearly completed 2 bad lungs, I think the problem here was bad management the player is class. I really hate what Everton have become watching most other managers they show passion, we've had Koeman and Sam the dullest 2 possible, Unsworth showed passion but he wants to be here the others just wanted or want the big pay check.

I defiantly would love him back here, he was to skillfull for Koeman he just wanted to play a slow boring style and Sams much the sam, our football under these managers is like olden days football when pace didn't matter, pace is the most important thing in modern football, Geri has that to burn.

LOL@STILL NO LUKAKU REPLACEMENT ALMOST A YEAR AFTER WE KNEW HE WAS GOING
Was Tosun chosen by the board as Sam looks zero interested in him, he must look bad if DCL is ahead of him. I really hope he doesn't go down the Sandro route, it was always said Moyes destroys strikers well that's still happening here.

Watching the opening moments of Watford and Chelsea, can we please, please replace Bolassie with Richarlison in the summer.
Him, Deulofeu and Marco Silva who would attract them plus Walcott, Lookman and Vlasic would be a talented attack.

Bin the expensive flops and start again with a young team Silva can mould.

Geri has one good game against a struggling Chelsea side playing with 10 men that has completely quit on their manager and everyone wants him back.

Doucoure is the engine of that team. If we should be buying anyone on that side, he's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.