Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will see friend. When I think of the 4 CB rotation, I see solid but serviceable players behind the starters. I don't think players of his quality would be content seeing little time on the pitch, and clubs don't want disturbances in the dressing room. Let's hope they sign Willian so Chelsea get worse and we get Mina.
I would agree players like him don't want to sit but I guess on the other hand there's only one Barca and to leave after half a season he might think he gave up on himself too easily.

I highly doubt it. The only reasoning would be they see more potential in Marlon because I saw Nice on multiple occasions last year and he's not ahead of what Mina showed in the world cup.

Who knows. I think our best shot is them signing Willian.

Maybe they just don't want Mina. Their fans didn't seem to rate him going off social media and he'd be able to bring alot more in than selling Vermaelen would.

Well I think we would all rather sit on Barcas bench in the hope that somebody breaks their leg, than play alongside Michael freaking Keane.
Well when you put it like that, we don't stand a chance. I'm sure he is already snapping the Pique voodoo doll's ankle.
I would agree players like him don't want to sit but I guess on the other hand there's only one Barca and to leave after half a season he might think he gave up on himself too easily.
This could very well be true too. From what I gathered, his uncle isn't too fond of us as a destination. Who knows whether that resonates with him as well.

I highly doubt it. The only reasoning would be they see more potential in Marlon because I saw Nice on multiple occasions last year and he's not ahead of what Mina showed in the world cup.

Who knows. I think our best shot is them signing Willian.

But, what Mina showed for Barca wasn't exactly screaming hold on to this lad either. They aren't stupid. He's had a good World Cup and they could now double their investment for a lad they don't rate all that much. Easy sale.

Maybe they just don't want Mina. Their fans didn't seem to rate him going off social media and he'd be able to bring alot more in than selling Vermaelen would.
Could be. I would just think for them it's a perfect foursome. A left and right footer for each pairing and the back ups are young too.

Side note I hope our club pays no attention to our social media warriors.

But, what Mina showed for Barca wasn't exactly screaming hold on to this lad either. They aren't stupid. He's had a good World Cup and they could now double their investment for a lad they don't rate all that much. Easy sale.
Look from the few games I've seen him in I definitely want him but he is young, already at Barcelona, and I doubt he'll want to swap even the bench at one of Spain's two giants for Europeless Everton. I really really hope I'm wrong but I have my doubts.

Status
Not open for further replies.