Suarez diving celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a video that was on facebook, just before Leons goal there is a voice in the crowd, requesting that Mr J Heitinga of The Netherlands "snap" Mr Suarez from Uruguay.... apparently, my daughter is convinced it was me.

To be Honest..... I think it is. I've only seen it on facebook on her phone though and require a bit more volume to confirm. I did request it a couple of times. If anyone has a link to that send it to us please.

I dont get all the 'dont be offended by the dive, it was just a wind-up that was fair enough after what was said' comments.

It's all about context. I'm not exactly his biggest admirer atm, but Moyes' comments were generally about diving pre-match, and regardless of that he happens to represent Everton FC and for him to be at the receiving end of a public humiliation by a convicted racist and serial cheat is not "OK" at all...not by a long chalk. And I say again, the H'boro coming together was thrown in our faces with his actions and those of his smirking fcukwit manager.

It's not about 'acting like Kopites' and being offended by everything. Accepting that act yesterday from rank characters like that is just not on. You may as well walk into the street and let a stranger spit in your face.

I dont get all the 'dont be offended by the dive, it was just a wind-up that was fair enough after what was said' comments.

It's all about context. I'm not exactly his biggest admirer atm, but Moyes' comments were generally about diving pre-match, and regardless of that he happens to represent Everton FC and for him to be at the receiving end of a public humiliation by a convicted racist and serial cheat is not "OK" at all...not by a long chalk. And I say again, the H'boro coming together was thrown in our faces with his actions and those of his smirking fcukwit manager.

It's not about 'acting like Kopites' and being offended by everything. Accepting that act yesterday from rank characters like that is just not on. You may as well walk into the street and let a stranger spit in your face.

Oh yeah that coming together thing, putting up a big banner as a thank you, and right next to it a BIGGER banner that just said "17 Years."

I'm with you, it was just another in a long line of classless acts, from one of the worst snides the English game has ever seen.

I disliked the Rodgers smirk more if I'm honest as as the manager more is expected of him , it reminded me of houllier describing fowler eating grass !

I went berserk at the celebration but I will say i laughed when klinsman did it (although that was I agree directed at the media and generally rather than at a specific target ) and if an everton player had done it to them I'd have laughed as well. if that had been Ashley young doing it at anfield after stick from Rodgers would you have had he same opinion mate ?

I just think it distracts from the more damaging acts namely mirallas & distin fouls , I can effectively dismiss the dive celebration as I can see how I'd probably be amused by it however I think the Rodgers smirk after he'd started the referee chats was something if fervent .

I disliked the Rodgers smirk more if I'm honest as as the manager more is expected of him , it reminded me of houllier describing fowler eating grass !

I went berserk at the celebration but I will say i laughed when klinsman did it (although that was I agree directed at the media and generally rather than at a specific target ) and if an everton player had done it to them I'd have laughed as well. if that had been Ashley young doing it at anfield after stick from Rodgers would you have had he same opinion mate ?

I just think it distracts from the more damaging acts namely mirallas & distin fouls , I can effectively dismiss the dive celebration as I can see how I'd probably be amused by it however I think the Rodgers smirk after he'd started the referee chats was something if fervent .

As I've tried to explain, it depends on the character involved and the circumstances of the game. You just cant lump all wind-ups like that into one category.

It was a crass act by a player who should be keeping his head down given his appalling record as a human being nevermind as a pro footballer against an organisation that's acted in the most dignified way toward his club on the matter of most importance. It wasn't some Spanish style 'morbo' joshing about between civic rivals. I thought they were a disgrace yesterday from top to bottom.

It was a crass act by a player who should be keeping his head down given his appalling record as a human being nevermind as a pro footballer against an organisation that's acted in the most dignified way toward his club .

I think we view it slightly differently but we are certainly in agreement on the above ^^

As I've tried to explain, it depends on the character involved and the circumstances of the game. You just cant lump all wind-ups like that into one category.

It was a crass act by a player who should be keeping his head down given his appalling record as a human being nevermind as a pro footballer against an organisation that's acted in the most dignified way toward his club on the matter of most importance. It wasn't some Spanish style 'morbo' joshing about between civic rivals. I thought they were a disgrace yesterday from top to bottom.

Agree with all your posts on this matter, bet Brendon and co thought shelvy mouthing of at fergie was funny as well, the players will turn on Brendon very soon as most of them have no class.

Meh - they make a spectacle of themselves whatever they do, Suarez and his Liverpool career will end in tears mark my words.

There is a lot to be said for dignity.

Internally, at LIBPEWL, Suarez is beyond criticism because he is clearly bigger than the club now. Rodgers, literally can't open his mouth about him. Could never imagined Ferguson or Moyes allow their clubs name be consistently debased by ANY player.

Class. A 27 Years banner was called for in response.

154877150-liverpool-banners-during-the-barclays-gettyimages.jpg

The classless ****. It was less than a month ago this club paid a great and emotional tribute to the fallen 96 which was rightly applauded throughout the game. I dont care what Moyes said before the game (plenty of others have correctly said it before him anyway) that racist piece of **** basically spat in this club's face.

What is it that was being said when the H'boro Report was published? Some things are bigger than football? Quite. Not for that subhuman bellwhiff. I'd ask what LFC are going to do to discipline him but I already know the answer to my own question: precisely fcuk all - because despite all their 'thanks blues you've been top quality over H'boro' stuff they're a shower of classless tvvats and always will be.

That Davek is word perfect.....it sums up the horrible obnoxious piece of dogsh1t, his over-hyped and under-talented manager and that crass self-parody of a Club. Zero class.

Status
Not open for further replies.