Stubhub

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really not sure how the club will make money from this.

If you can buy tickets from fellow fans for cheaper, why would you buy a more expensive ticket from the club which offers the same experience ?

I just don't get it.

Club have x amount of tickets to shift for each game, they sell some at a reduced rate as they never manage to sell them anyway, then for the big games they charge 'y' amount as it is a seat that is in demand and they can.

all the x's + all the y's = more than not managing to flog all of those seats that you have a post between your knees and can do a 90 minute metallurgy study of 120 year old wrought iron.

I'm really not sure how the club will make money from this.

If you can buy tickets from fellow fans for cheaper, why would you buy a more expensive ticket from the club which offers the same experience ?

I just don't get it.

The club has already sold the ticket the first time so at a guess they get a % when its sold on the site

Well **** me ive started something here! Likes originally said if anyone's sold there ticket let me know howit went it seems a Good Idea if u can't make the match

Club have x amount of tickets to shift for each game, they sell some at a reduced rate as they never manage to sell them anyway, then for the big games they charge 'y' amount as it is a seat that is in demand and they can.

all the x's + all the y's = more than not managing to flog all of those seats that you have a post between your knees and can do a 90 minute metallurgy study of 120 year old wrought iron.

Your wrong lad

Theres tickets on there for games months away so they havent even gone on sale so how can the club know how many they will sell

As for they them charging large amounts for big games its only the Derby that has high prices, Its fans selling the tickets not the club

I didn't say that I would want 250 for it just that if u can't go the match for some reason it would be nice to get your money back on the ticket! They should not be able to charge more than its worth that should be changed but it seems a good idea as long as its face value prices

I didn't say that I would want 250 for it just that if u can't go the match for some reason it would be nice to get your money back on the ticket! They should not be able to charge more than its worth that should be changed but it seems a good idea as long as its face value prices

Agreed

TBF most tickets are under face value

I just got 2 tickets earlier today for Chelsea match for 30£ each. I think it´s a cheap price. It was nice to secure tickets at this point, that match could be sold out and it would´ve been quite disappointing to come from this far, with all the hotels and flights bought and not to see the match! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.