Strikers Available in the next Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have Fellaini back at the right price, he will only have 18 months left on his contract come January as well. I'd love it if he came back tbh, I could see him getting on the end of crosses from Bolasie and either knocking it down for Lukaku or scoring himself. I'd say he is the best proposed option mentioned in this thread so far.

I'd have Fellaini back at the right price, he will only have 18 months left on his contract come January as well. I'd love it if he came back tbh, I could see him getting on the end of crosses from Bolasie and either knocking it down for Lukaku or scoring himself. I'd say he is the best proposed option mentioned in this thread so far.
He seems to be first choice at Manu under Mourning. And he's not really a striker. We don't really want someone who can do a job there. We need a proper CF.

He seems to be first choice at Manu under Mourning. And he's not really a striker. We don't really want someone who can do a job there. We need a proper CF.

He was dropped yesterday for United's hammering of Leicester. Agree that we need another striker, but we also need another second striker. We would improve immensely if Fellaini came back imo.

People scoff at the idea of Deeney, but the dude knocked in thirten goals last season with seven assists while playing off another striker. He seems to

display a pretty grounded demeanor and grit that many strikers lack. Also he's a solid target man another area we have a deficiency in.

Gabbiadini from Napoli - is meant to be a class player. Maybe he can't handle the pressure - but Milik has started very well for Napoli.

Status
Not open for further replies.