Strikers Available in the next Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballymoney1

Player Valuation: £950k
It's pretty clear that we are badly in need of a second striker to join us and take some of the pressure off Rom. Who is out there that we could realistically attract?
Maybe someone like Remy could come in. If Sunderland are dead and buried by then I reckon we should go all in for Defoe. On a short term basis that would be a season changing signing.

It's pretty clear that we are badly in need of a second striker to join us and take some of the pressure off Rom. Who is out there that we could realistically attract?
Maybe someone like Remy could come in. If Sunderland are dead and buried by then I reckon we should go all in for Defoe. On a short term basis that would be a season changing signing.
Defoe has looked finished the last few games I've watched him. He looks to have lost all his pace.

...this is nothing new, it's a gap that has needed plugging for literally years. I was hopeful Valencia might fill the void but nothing I've seen to this point suggests he can. We might have to pay top dollar in January and not only for a CF.

Dymagood post: 4912877 said:
Troy Deeney would be a good addition, but I'm not sure we could match Watford's wages.
Deeney is a good shout. Would have thought with our supposed new found wealth we could match Watford for wages.

Moussa Dembele?

But no doubt Walsh would have recommended him if he was that good?

Seems like Perez was the No. 1 and we were gazumped.

Whoever is on the radar we need to sound them out properly and not leave it till the last minute again as the last window was a disaster.

Every one of us knew we needed strengthening, and despite our additions we needed more!

Status
Not open for further replies.